Peace of Prythian

(Song up here ⬆️)

As the door swung open, it revealed three fae — two male and one female — with brown sacks tied over their heads. With jabs and shoves, they made it in front of Feyre. Amarantha clapped her hands again and three servants came forward with a dark velvet pillow with a dagger. An ash dagger. Kana pieced it together just before Amarantha said
"Your final task, Feyre" She gestures to the three fae. "Stab each of these unfortunate souls in the heart."

Feyre gaped. Amarantha continued "They're innocent, not that it should matter to you. Since it wasn't a concern the day you killed Tamlin's poor sentinel. And it wasn't a concern for dear Jurien when he butchered my sister. But if it's a problem... well, you can always refuse. Of course, I'll take your life in exchange, but a bargain's a bargain, is it not? If you ask me, though, given your history with murdering our kind, I do believe I'm offering you a gift."

All Feyre had to do was kill three innocent fae, to save all of Prythian. Kana would do it straight away as horrible as it sounds. "Well?" Amarantha drawled. She lifted her hand, letting Jurian get a good look at Feyre. "I wouldn't want you to miss this old friend." Feyre stilled as of weighing her options carefully. Eventually, much to Amarantha's delight, Feyre stepped towards the first kneeling figure. As she grabbed the dagger, Kana noticed her trembling. She didn't want to do this. As Feyre was about to stab the faerie, Amarantha spoke "Not so fast"

Two of the guards took off the brown bag covering the males face revealing a fair-skinned fae. "That's better," Amarantha said, waving her hand. "Proceed, Feyre dear. Enjoy it." The male whispered the same word over and over again with pleading sky blue eyes. Feyre raised the dagger. "PLEASE!" The male shouted . With a sob, Feyre plunged the dagger into the Faeries heart. Feyre withdrew the blade and let it drop with a clack. "Very good" Amarantha smiled. "Now the next. Oh don't look so miserable Feyre. Aren't you having fun?" Kana shook with rage at the voice.

This time it was the female who had the same hair as Feyre. The woman started whispering a prayer to the gods. Feyre spoke barely audible "I'm sorry" Feyre stood looking at the fae for awhile before taking the dagger and plunging it into her heart. Wails filled the hall. One more, Kana reminded herself, one more and we're free.