A bit of a disagreement

"Well Tarquin, it was nice meeting you today" Kana bowed. Tarquin did the same "As with you, Kana" As Tarquin turned to leave, the woman by his side decided to speak "I have a few questions before we leave" Tarquin put his hand on her shoulder and whispered "Leave it"

The woman ignored him. " I'm Cresseida, and I want to know why you insist on being so rude to us" Kana threw her a sharp grin full of malice and took a step forward. "Well, Cresseida, What has happened over the past 50 years. I think I have the right not to trust anybody apart from my inner circle. Is that such a crime?" Cresseida shook her head. "I have 1 more question." Kana waved her hand for her to continue. "Whats your last question?"

Cresseida opened her mouth to speak but Tarquin cut her off "We must be getting back." Cresseida turned around and walked out followed by Varian. Tarquin nodded and followed after. The two guards at the door shut it. Kana let out a sigh. "What in the world was that?" An agitated voice said from behind her.

Kana turned around to be faced with Relia who had her face twisted into a sneer. Kana smiled sweetly "What do you mean?"

Relia snorted "What the fuck do you mean!"She said stabbing a finger into Kanas chest "You told them Rhysand couldn't be trusted, when all of us know what he's like."

Kana turned to the rest "Well?" She said raising a eyebrow. Leon for once was quiet. Nox muttered something about patrol and walked off. June followed after him quickly. Relia just huffed and walked out the door.

Leon looked around awkwardly. "Are you going to tell us what you're up too?" Kana glanced at him slightly. "I'll decide when the plans in motion." She walked off. Leon spread his wings and ran out the door before taking flight after Relia.

Kana walked briskly through the winding halls of the palace.