High Lords can be demanding

"Amarantha is no more, our court is once again known and we are free." Kana said addressing the people gathered before her. She stepped to the side allowing Nox to say some things, her black dress trailing behind her. She lifted her hands to the crown that sat in her hair and fixed it. It was drilling into her head and it hurt like hell.

A slight push got her walking away with a wave to her court. "You really need to pay attention more " June said beside her. Kana just rolled her eyes "But it's so boring, you of all people should know that." June just shook her head "You have a lot of meetings lined up." That caught Kana's attention. "With who?" 

"Tarquin, that new high lord of summer. Tomorrow. He wishes to meet you as soon as possible." June sighed. Kana gave June a nudge "Who else?" June looked at the list she held in her hands "Thesan wants to meet whenever so i told him 2 months, Is that good?" Kana nodded "Beron was quite rude in his letter saying he wants you too come to his court in 3 months. I agreed but told him if there was any sign of danger, we would be gone in an instant" Kana glanced over at June as they sat at the dining table for lunch. "We?" She asked as she bit into some chicken. June gave her a look of smugness "You didn't think we wouldn't come? I am oh so powerful" Kana gave a snicker. "Who's coming?" June thought for a moment "Nox, myself, Leon and i think Relia wants to come. "

"Oh Leon and Relia are back?" June nodded with enthusiasim "Came back and went straight to bed" Kana rested her head on the wood "Anymore meetings i should know about?" June took the list that she had put down "Tamlin's court, 2 weeks. Rhysand, 4 months. Kallias i haven't heard anything so i assume no." Kana lifted her head "I really don't want to do these meetings June" She wailed.

June ignored her and countined eating her food. Footsteps were coming down the hall and Kana watched as the doors open and a woman with raven coloured hair and fox like eyes and a male with black hair and bright yellow eyes walked in. "Hey Kana!" The male waved as he walked over to where she sat. "Hello Leon. Relia." The woman who was called Relia walked gracefully towards where June was eating nodding a greeting. "Do you want to come to the meetings Relia?" Kana asked cutting some food. "I guess only the ones here, if they're in another court, no"

Kana nodded and turned to Leon "How was the mission?" Leon finished the mouthful of food he had. "It went fine, Hybern seems to be stirring though." "He crashed into a wall and a tree" Leon glared at Relia. June and Kana laughed. "It was an accident!" Relia gave a smile "You're supposed to be our spymaster not crashing into walls" 

"Who's crashing into walls?" A voice came from the door. It was Nox. "Leon" June said pointing at him. Leon acted as though he was going to cry. "It wasn't my fault" he fake cried. Everybody laughed