Happy New Years

Ariella arrives at school, she walks out the car and grabs her things and begins to walk in the school with her sister. She sees rue coming from the opposite side of the hall. "I'll see you later Maddy" Ari says to Maddy. "kk see you later" Maddy says while giving Ari a kiss on the cheek. Ari runs to rue and jumps in her arms and hugs her. "Hey bestfriend hows the first day back so far" Ariella says walking down the hall with rue while having her arms around rue. "Well Ari i'm not going to lie to you i'm high as shit right now I don't even know how my day started" Rue said wit her sarcasm and laughter. "Coming to school high on the first day back from break great job Rue" Ari said sarcastically. "Yeah but don't tell Jules" Rue says in a serious tone. "Don't tell Jules what" Jules said coming out of no where. After seeing Jules Ari began to walk away.
"How much I missed you" Rue said in a high pitched voice while giving Jules and hug and a kiss.
As Ariella is walking to her class she hears someone call her name.
"Ari"
She turns to the sound of her name and sees a blonde tip haired boy.
"Oh my gosh Elliot what are you doing here i didn't know you went to this school." Ariella said while hugged Elliot.
"Just transferred, wanna show me around" Elliot said in a flirtatious way while leaning on the locker".
"Lemme think" Ari says sarcastically.
*bell rings*
"Oof see there's the bell gotta go" Ari says while walking away.
As Ari walks away Elliot yells "HEY SO WHEN YOU GOING TO SHOW ME AROUND."
"NEVER" Ari yells back while giggling. "Oh and by the way Rue is over there" Ari continued as she pointed in the direction Rue and Jules were in.
After 15 minutes of being in class Ari gets a text from Elliot.

Elliot🍃💕

what class you in?

english hbu?

im not in class, im kinda lost actually

go ask the lady's in the office to help you find your classes

i want you to help me

that's to bad

wyd after school?

idk yet why

you should come over hangout like we did this weekend and new years

okay i'll think about it