Nate Fucking Jacobs

Next day
Ari is at her locker fixing her hair. Then it's closed shut in her face. Then stood fucking nate jacobs.
"Hey can I talk to you" nate said in a soft tone.

"No"

"Okay" nate says while pulling ari's arm and taking her to the empty music room.

"What do you want"

"To talk to you tf is your problem"

"Your the last person I would ever want to talk you are a fucking dickhead"

"What did you just call me" Nate said approaching closer. Ari begins to back up with slight fear in her heart. Then ends up at the wall and holds on to the wall and takes a deep breath "I called you a dickhead what are you deaf" Ari says with sas and disrespect.

"Oh trust me I heard exactly what you said I was just making sure I wasn't tripping" Nate says with his hot breath on you since he's in her face.

"Okay and you are a dickhead like what are you gonna do? your lucky I didn't say something way more disrespectful because last time i checked i don't owe you respect" Ari said while looking up in Nate's eyes while rolling her eyes. Nate began to grab her arm tightly.

"Nate get off of me you fucking psycho" Ari said while trying to pull Nate off of her. But Nate fights back and pushes her back to the wall. She kicks Nate in the balls while Nate groans in pain she runs out the room while looking back to make sure Nate's not following her she then bumps into Elliot.

"Hey, you okay" Elliot asks while holding her hands.

"Yeah never better" she says a little on edge and in shock from what just happened. She keeps looking back and her nerves get to her and she asks Elliot "Aren't you supposed to be in class" to take the subject off of her. She's still holding Elliot hands and they begin to walk and talk. "Yeah I can't find any of my class" Elliot says sarcastically.

"Oh really? so you haven't found you classes for a whole day? didn't i tell you to talk to the office lady yesterday"

"yeahh you did but the office lady isn't you" Elliot says in a flirty tone.

"Fine i'll show you around only this once cuz i'm feeling like a kind hearted person today" Ari says jokingly.

Ari begin to show Elliot around and she looks down at her hand and she notices a mark on her right hand on her wrist where Nate was holding on to her a concerned look appeared on her face.... time passes ari finishes showing him around and ari arrives at Elliot classroom where he's supposed to be this period. Then she see's Nate FUCKING Jacobs coming from across the corner. Ari begins to panic a little and does the only thing she felt was right at the moment. She looks at Elliot who gives her a little smile. She leans in and kisses him. It begins to turn into a passionate kiss where his hands is in her waist and her hands are around his neck. Nate walks right pass making an angry face from what he's just seen. After Nate is out of the hallway Ari slowly backs up from kissing Elliot while her arms are still around her neck and his arms are around her waist.

"Umm well this is your class for this period i'll see you later okay" Ari says with a little smirk on her face and her cheeks are a little red.

"Okay i'll see you later" Elliot says while ari walks away out of his arms. Elliot walks into the classroom.

Ari heads to the bathroom running after she sees Elliot walk into the classroom. She begins to try to cover up the bruise with make up in the handy cap stall. While small tears run down her face she thinks to her self "Why tf does this dumb shit have to happen to me." and on repeat all she could think about is how much she hates Nate Jacobs.
————————————————————————
I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Sorry the chapters are short. If you have any suggestions for the story please comment them I want to make sure it's a good story for you guys
don't forget to VOTE