I Confess

At Ari/Maddy house
Ari just got out the shower and is sitting on her bed in a towel. While once again looking at the bruise on her wrist. It wasn't as sore as early but the mark was still there and noticeable. She then heard a knock on her window she jumps up with fear because she doesn't know who could it be. She turns the the window and slow walks to it and opens the curtain. It's just rue.

"Rue what are you doing here" Ari said confused while opening the window to let her in.

"To see you duhh, plus Elliot gave me a big ass edible and i don't want to have by myself." Rue said while giving her half of the brownie. Ari takes it with her right hand, forgetting about the mark on her wrist.

"What happened to your wrist" Rue said with concern.

"Nothing don't worry about it" Ari said while putting on a shirt and shorts. Rue bagan to stand up and walk to her and grabbed her hand. " Who did this to you" Rue asked.
"No one" Ari lied letting her hand out of rues grasp.

"did elliot do this to you?"

"No!!"

"Then who ari"

"It's nothing rue just let it go please" ari started to tear up and sat on her bed. Rue sat besides her and held her hand in confront. "You know you can tell me right"

"I can't rue, he's crazy who knows what he'll do if i told people what happened." Ari said while wiping her tears and looking at rue.

"i'm not people i'm your best friend"

"but then if i tell you i have to tell you everything and i don't know if i'm ready, no one knows and no one can know" Ari said tearing up again. Rue gives her a hug to comfort her friend who she know is hurting before trying to pry more information out of her. "It's okay Ari we been bestfriends for years, your like family" Rue said while still hugging her. "it was nate, he took me to some room to talk and i called him a dickhead cuz he is one for what he did to my sister and to me and he tried to hurt me so i kicked him in the balls and ran" Ari said while crying in rues arms. Rue hugged her tight and before letting go she asked "what do you mean what he did to you?"

"Rue if i tell you, you seriously can't tell anyone i'm so serious" ari said while breaking down even more. "Nate he- he raped me at his party last year when maddy was hooking up with that guy tyler in the pool. I was so drunk and Nate wanted to shots with me before it happened i think he drugged me. i couldn't walk straight or nothing he helped me upstairs to his room where i laid down and i blacked out from what ever he put in my drink. I don't know if he did it because he was mad at maddy or what but i woke up to him on top of me he kissed my cheeks and got up and put back on his pants and he left. He thought i was still asleep but my pants were off and i left the room when nate was out of sight i walked back home crying. that's why i don't do pills or nothing i don't want to blackout and have something bad happen to me again" Ari said while crying.

"oh my gosh ari i'm so sorry that happened are you okay" rue said hold her hand and wiping her tears.

"no i'm not i thought this was over then nate tries to hurt me again today, i hate him." Ari said while hugging rue for comfort.

"maddy doesn't know?" rue asked.

"no and you can't tell her i don't want no one to know i just want to forget about it all happening."

"but nate has to pay for what he did"

"no rue you don't understand he's crazy you see what he did to maddy and now he's hooking up with cassie"

"fine then we'll play it smart trust me we're gonna make him pay for what he did both to you and your sister."