Back Stabber

At Elliot house

"Oh hey Rue I didn't know you were here" Ari says while looking at Rue about to do a line.
"Girl you know I'm always here" Rue said laughing after she did the line.
"where's elliot" Ari asked.
"i'm right here" elliot says coming into the room.

"oh hey" ariella says while giving him a hug.

"i have things for you to try" Elliot says while taking out different pills.

"oh i don't do that stuff anymore "

"you don't? but you smoked weed on new years"

"yeah i smoke weed but i don't do pills any more after something that happened a couple months ago"

"oh i have a blunt we can smoke instead" elliot said hoping on the bed and lighting the blunt.
Rue and Ari sit in the bed and begin to smoke with elliot and listen to music.

Elliot began to get up and he stood in front of ari and held out his hand and said "get up and dance with me" Ari was really high and happy and enjoying the moment so she said "okay" wit a little smile on her face. They began to dance around the room and laughing and giggle. Then Elliot dipped Ari and they began to have a little eye contact moment. But Rue yelled out "OMG Ari we have to go back to my house " and broke the moment. "What why?" Elliot and Ari said in sync.

"Because jules wants to hang out and i can't bring her here" rue said.

"why not"

"because she doesn't like elliot"

"why"

"jules doesn't like me? is that why that conversation this morning was awkward?" elliot says cutting into the conversation.

"because she thinks i have a crush on elliot"

"you have a crush on elliot?"

"i do not have a fucking crush on elliot"

"oh so why does she think that"

"i don't know but we have to go to my house"

"okay" Ari said as she began to gather her things. They both get on Rue's bike and began to head to rues house.

On the way to rues house we pass by lexi and cassie neighborhood. It's pretty dark they have no lamp post or nothing in there area. Rue stops the bike. "Are you seeing what i'm seeing" rue states while staring into the road.

"Holy shit " Ari says in a shocked and surprised tone. "No fucking way" ari continued. Rue began to drive away while ari stood on the bike in shock replaying the events she just witnessed. Seeing cassie running to a familiar truck she used to see that would be in front of her house. While remembering she figures out that it was nate's car and in front of her she sees the blonde haired girl happily run to the truck and get into it and began to kiss her sisters ex boyfriend. And the first thing that went through her mind was what she was going to do with the information she now knows that can ruin everything.