Ep2: A Chaosless Episode?

V4: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AUTHORIAN NATION! Welcome back to, Ask or Dare: SUPERHERO ALL-STARS!

V4: I'm your host, Mr. V4!

Thero: And I'm his Co-host, Theropod X!

V4: And Today's episode we might actually have a very calm one...maybe.

Chiyu: Maybe?

V4: YEP! But before we get into those, we will be answering their questions, and because I don't want to call them one at a time, I'll call them all at once! *snap*

A portal opens

???: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Everyone: OOF!

dust subsides revealing Deondre and two others

Deondre: AGAIN WITH THE PORTALS, V4!?

V4: What? It's funny!

Nodoka: Good to see you again, Deondre. Who are those two? *points at the two other boys*

V4: Let me introduce them to you all. Everyone, meet LetRealityBreak and Zaksaurus also known as LRB and Zak, and just like Deondre they too are a part of the ask and dare series I am also in.

Zak and LRB: Hello!

Nodoka: Well nice to meet you two! I'm-

Zak: No need we too know your names,

LRB: Why? Because doppelgängers.

Nodoka: Ah, ok.

V4: Anyways, Deondre, Zak get seated, LRB since you first sent your request you go first!

LRB: with pleasure! Ahem, my first question is for you actually. Does this series include Anti-Heroes?

V4: Great question, my friend, and yes anti-heroes are included, and just in case they do bad stuff I have countermeasures.

LRB: Really?

V4: yep.

LRB: okay then, next question: to everyone, what were you most dangerous missions you have to partake in.

V4: Oh! Looks like we'll be using the name picker again! Thero!

Thero: On it! *spins the wheel and lands on-* Z, Kento, and Juru!

Z: Ultra-shock! Me first? Well okay, my most dangerous mission...hmmm...

Haruki: Mr. Z not to be rude but there's an obvious one.

Z: oh wait, ahhhhh right! When we fought Destrudos!

Kelsey: Destru-what now?

Haruki: Basically a monster that almost killed me and Z for the sake of his death game.

Kelsey: Oh...WAIT WHAT!?

V4: Okay then Kento your-

Kento: Storious

Mei: whoa, that was fast.

Kento: Quite obvious after all, THE WORLD WOULD'VE ENDED IF WE DIDN'T DO IT!!!