Ep3: Dress Up, THEN BATTLE

V4: HELLO AUTHORIAN NATION AND WELCOME BACK TO ASK OR DARE: SUPERHERO ALL-STARS!!! I'm your host Mr. V4

Thero: And I'm his Co-host, Theropod X

V4: And today my friends, we have gotten requests from the three users once again! So let's-

V4: GAHHHHHHHH!!!! *collapse to the ground*

Everyone: WHAT THE!

V4: *looks and sees-* LRB!?

LRB: *blows the smoke off the laser gun* That's for making horrible pun last episode, also lookout.

V4: What?

V4: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Everyone: OOF!

Deondre: And that is for sending Chloe to that freezing place!

V4: Hey! Don't blame me! Blame the guy who gave the request!

LRB: *looks away and whistles*

Deondre: Anyways, the two of us and Zak saw we sent requests again so we decided to head here already before you get a chance to teleport us. How did we find you well, your studio isn't that far from Durand's.

V4: owwwww~

Thero: I think he needs to go to the medbay.

Zak: I won't go first so I'll take him there, come on. *picks up V4 and brings him to medbay*

Thero: Anyways, now with V4 out, for now, I'll be taking over. So anyway, let's first startup with one dare before going to the questions, LRB?

LRB: Hehehe. For this dare, I would want you guys to wear costumes based on game characters. I've given the hosts the lists on what franchise your costumes shall be based on.

Thero: If that's the case. *pressed a button*

A machine pops up

Thero: Fall in line for the Auto-Dress-Changer!

Deondre: Wow, you guys are prepared.

Thero: V4 tends to be prepared for anything.

A couple of minutes later.

The characters wore the following.

Jason (Karate Zombie), Billy (Dr. Zomboss), Zack (Disco Zombie), Trini (Athlete Zombie), Kimberly (Captain Deabeard), Tommy (Zombie), Alpha5 (Zombot)

Dex (Steve), Ferbus (Pig)

Emily (Amy), Kelsey (Knuckles), Lily (Tails), Chloe (Sonic), April (Jet), and Candy (Cheese)

Juru (Leon), Tametomo (Ranataro), Sena (Tenko), Shiguru (Byakuya), Sayo (Kaede), Takamichi (Gonta), Mabushina (Chihiro),

Touma (Freddy), Mei (Vannesa), Rintaro (Monty), Kento (Daycare Attendant)

Nodoka (traveler), Rabirin (paimon), Chiyu (Amber) and Pegitan (Chongyun) , Hinata (Lisa), Nyatora (qiqi), Asumi (shehe) Latte (Sayu)

Haruki (Elio), Beliarok (Honedge)

Suddenly they begin to scratch themselves

Billy: Okay, WHY are these costumes so ITCHY!?

Thero: Oh, that's because V4 bought the cheap costumes that make people go itchy. *shrugs*