Ep9: A Secret To Keep

ATTENTION!

The following episodeis a filler episode meaning no request will be answered. Filler episodes are stories I have created to help fit this series into the All-Star world it lives in.

Note, like the Wheel of Terroir dares and Cast Reveals, I am restricting Fillers as episodes that happen once every 10 episodes to not keep readers waiting :D

If you are not interested, you can skip it, but if you are interested in what is happening with the cast...ENJOY!

<(\/)><(\/)><(\/)>

AFTER THE EVENTS OF EPISODE 5

V4: Okay then, has everyone calmed down?

Everyone: *nods*

The group sat at Deondre's backyard after V4's reveal of the Wheel of Terror and how he can change the rules to have more episodes with it. It took a while for the cast to settle down though because after they finished, Zak went home after he had enough of them running and screaming.

Also the Glitter Force girls were freed from their frosty prison and are currently warming back up with Touma's sword providing a fire.

V4: Perfect. *looks at the time* And what do you know, it's time to head back to the studio! Okay everyone, get dressed, we're leaving at 5!

After announcing the time of their departure, the cast all went to pack up their stuff and put on their...disguises?

Kelsey: Hey guys!

Everyone looks at her

Kelsey: Do you find it strange that V4 is making us put on these pieces of clothing, especially one with masks? *gestures to the mask she is holding*

Touma: Honestly, not really.

kelsey: Really?

Dex: If you were a rider like us, you will get used to putting on masks, especially if you keep changing form.

Touma: The first part of our names is literally "Masked." And I am guessing the rangers and sentai also feel the same about them.

Rangers/Sentai: Yep!

Kelsey: Huh.

Haruki: Don't worry though, I also find it strange V4 wanted us to wear them.

Z: Yeah! It's Ultra-Mysterious. Ever since we were asked to put them on before we went here without explaining anything.

Hours Earlier

Everyone: READY!

Thero: Ah! Perfect you guys. Though there is one last thing you have to do before leaving.

Everyone: Huh?

Thero: *presses a button*

A clothing rack full of either coats, jackets, and masks pops out.

Thero: From V4's request. Put these on!

Haruki/Z/Magical Girls: EH!?

Sentai/Rangers/Riders: Okay.

Thero: Great! I'll meet you all at Deondre's! I have sent his house's location to your phone so you won't get lost. SEE YA! *heads out*