Ep5: From Fun Start TO HORRIFYING END!

V4: HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME BACK TO ASK OR DARE: SUPERHERO ALL-STARS! LET'S GET THE PARTY STAR-

BEEP

V4: Huh. *looks down and sees hand...on self destruct button*

...

V4: Uh oh

(JOKING! ONTO THE REAL EPISODE!)

V4: HELLO AUTHORIAN NATION AND WELCOME BACK TO ASK OR DARE: SUPERHERO ALL-STARS!!! I'm your host XxMrV4xX!

Thero: and I'm the co-host, Theropod X!

V4: Today my dear readers, oh boy, this is going to be exciting because what shall happen in the end will become and always will be a NIGHTMARE!

Everyone: WHAT!?

V4: But first let's start with our user's request! Deondre!

Deondre: *appears and sits down* Okay then. My only question is for the kiramagers. Do you know you guys are my favorite team?

Juru: We didn't know but we do now! Thanks!

Deondre: Now my dare. For the rangers, I just want to say sorry for their series kind of going downhill as we speak.

Jason: Don't worry, kid. We understand. After all, the company that apparently owns our name is really doing a bad job. Especially trying to use us for everything.

Deondre: Can tell. Next dare. I dare you guys to wear superhero costumes!

Everyone: Okay!

*one epic transformation sequence later*

Everyone: DONE!

Deondre: Oh...forgot you can just do that. Well, at least you're all prepared then, because for our next dare. WE'RE PLAYING DODGEBALL!

Grace: That sounds fun. Right?

///

Grace: I SPOKE TOO SOON! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *runs away from the flying balls coming at her*

After they started the game, Kiramei Green and Spring yet again went competitive mode and began throwing balls around the room trying to hit one another!

K-Green: I'M GONNA WIN THIS TIME, MINI FAN!

G-Spring: VERY FUNNY BARF ROCK!

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

After a few more minutes of chaos...

Everyone was out...except Mabushina.

Mabushina: I WIN!