𝟏| 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

CHAPTER ONE:

LAST MOMENTS

THE NIGHT SKY was out, most civilians in the small town of London, England asleep for the night, most people preparing themselves to wake up early in the morning for work

THE NIGHT SKY was out, most civilians in the small town of London, England asleep for the night, most people preparing themselves to wake up early in the morning for work. The occasional yell could be heard outside the windows as carriages rode by the many houses and buildings throughout the practically empty streets. Lights could be seen from the windows on the buildings, showing some people were awake, the light even being seen from behind the curtains.

One certain light was bright as there was no curtain covering it. A man could be seen pacing back and forth from in front of the window, speaking to many other men inside his own office. However, just right down the hall from his office was a bedroom. Inside laid two little kids in one small bed together. One was a boy, Alec, who had his eyes closed shut as he slept. Right beside him was a girl with nice h/c hair, Y/n. The two kids slept in the bed together like they usually did when they had sleepovers, which happened to be almost every single night since they have been best friends since birth.

Their small chubby hands were linked together in-between their bodies. The kids parents have been friends for years, their mothers being best friends which made them best friends when they were both born in the same year. It was very often where Y/n found herself sleeping over at Alec's house or he at her house. Even when they were friends for years, feelings had grown along the way. Alec was always there for Y/n, and vice versa. He was always there for when she needed a shoulder to cry on, especially when her father was put in the hospital after getting a severe sickness.

Her mother would visit her father in the hospital, sometimes taking their daughter with them but usually when she visited her husband, she'd take Y/n to Alec's house, knowing Alec's parents would take care of her since they were like family which was why she was at Alec's house once again. As the two best friends slept, Y/n had began to move around a bit, Alec soon doing the same, their faces scrunching up.

It was the same nightmare again.

The smiling cat, the dodo bird, the white rabbit with a blue waistcoat, a caterpillar that was the color blue and many more. The two children had shared their thoughts when Y/n had woken up one night when she slept over at Alec's again. A cry had left her when she had woken up when they first had those nightmares. They even told their parents about the nightmare that they shared, except they didn't go into full detail like they did with each other. Falling into a dark, black hole, the strange creatures all around them.

In the nightmares, they always seemed to be there. Alec would be in Y/n's, and Y/n would be in Alec's. It was almost as if they shared the dream together.

Suddenly, Y/n sits straight up with a gasp, her e/c eyes shooting open when she had sat up. Her gasp was rather loud as it had woken up Alec, but the nightmare had also woken him up as well. The blonde sits up, his hand going to Y/n's arm as their hands had released when the girl woke up. Y/n turns to him and wraps her small arms around him, feeling him hug her back. For a few minutes, they stayed like that, holding each other.