𝟏𝟐| 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲

CHAPTER TWELVE:

DEFEATING THE JABBERWOCKY

FRABJOUS DAY WAS here in Underland and the White Queen could be seen with the Hatter and the others in the front of her castle, all her guards lined up behind her

FRABJOUS DAY WAS here in Underland and the White Queen could be seen with the Hatter and the others in the front of her castle, all her guards lined up behind her. Once fixing the saddle for her horse, the queen glances back at the castle in hopes of seeing Alec and Y/n there, ready to fight, but they weren't in sight, making her frown as she turns back forward, using a gentle hand to pet the mane of her horse that stood right beside her.

However, very heavy footsteps caught hers and the others attention as they looked over their shoulders, smiles slowly coming onto their faces as they saw the Bandersnatch run over to them, the guards moving out of the way to give the creature space. Sitting on top of the Bandersnatch was Y/n and Alec, the armors the White Queen had shown them earlier on their bodies. 

When they stopped just a bit behind them, making sure to give space, the best friends shared a smile with the White Queen before they were off, leaving Marmoreal behind. The march didn't last too long as each kingdoms found themselves across from each other. The White Queen hopped off her horse, stepping down the small stairs as Stayne helped the Red Queen off her small carriage that was being led by her own horse.

As the soldiers and guards all watched as the two queens made their way towards each other, Alec hopped off the Bandersnatch, turning around and holding out his hand, helping Y/n down before they were stopping beside Hatter, the Vorpal swords in their hands. Meanwhile, the White Rabbit had also came to a stop in-between the two queens.

"Hello, Iracebeth." The White Queen greets her sister.

"Hello, Mirana." The Red Queen greets back.

The White Rabbit blows the trumpet before pulling away from it. "On this, the Frabjous Day, the Queens Red and White shall send forth their champions to do battle on their behalf."

"Oh, Racie. We don't have to fight." The White Queen quietly states.

"I know what you're doing. You think you can blink those pretty little eyes and I'll melt, just like Mommy and Daddy did." The Red Queen accuses.

The White Queen holds out her hand. "Please."

"No! It is my crown! I am the eldest!" The Red Queen shouts, glancing back at her soldiers. "Jabberwocky!"

All the Red Queen's guards moved over as everyone watched as a statue of a dragon cracked open, soon revealing a dragon as it roared loudly in the air. It was the Jabberwocky. Each of the sisters had went back to their own sides, followed by the White Rabbit when he whimpered in fear, rushing back over to his own side.

"This is impossible." Alec whispers as they stared at the creature.

"Only if you believe it is." Hatter replies just as quietly.