𝟒| 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

CHAPTER FOUR:

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

DIRT FELL ALL throughout the hole

DIRT FELL ALL throughout the hole. Furniture could be seen all around the walls of the hole as Y/n's screams echoed throughout the place, Alec's gasps adding to them. As they fell, Y/n's hair had gone out of it's fancy hairstyle and all over the place, getting in her hair that she didn't notice the bookshelf until she slammed into it. Meanwhile, Alec tried to grab onto a vine but it ripped off, bringing him down with Y/n. As they continued falling, a piano began to follow them, seeming slam onto Y/n.

Alec was able to get over to her, almost as if he was swimming in mid-air towards her and holding her close against him just as the piano went to hit them. However, the piano stopped right in front of their faces before they were falling down even more. More furniture could be seen before they were bouncing off a bed and into another hole. Next thing they knew, they broke right through a roof and onto the floor below, Y/n somehow rolling out of Alec's arms while doing so.

The two best friends landed with a grunt before Alec sat up, Y/n following. The two looked at each other, eyes widening upon seeing their hair was floating up. Alec looks at a chandelier that looked to be upside. Just then, they both fell onto the actual floor, revealing they had been sitting on the ceiling. The boy of the two was quick to get up, helping the girl up before holding her close to him.

"What is this place?" Y/n mumbles in question.

Alec shakes his head. "I don't know."

As they held each other tightly and glanced around, they took notice of the amount of doors around them. No windows, just doors. Leaving Alec's arms, Y/n stomps to one door and attempts to open it, but it seemed to be locked from the other side. Alec follows in suit, and the two go around to each door, trying to open them until they met back together when they tried all of them.

They were all locked.

Y/n glances around, Alec doing the same until she caught sight of a single table in the room, a key laying on top.. Walking towards it, she leans down and picks up. Deciding to try all of them, Alec watches as his best friend tries the key with the doors, trying to twist the handle but they still weren't opening. Moving to a curtain, he figured he'd help as he moves it out of the way, but there was no door. A door their size at least. Quickly calling the girl over, he crouches down to the small door where he could see light beneath it.

With furrowed brows, Y/n reciprocates his actions as she gets on her knees, leaning close to the door and sticking the key into the keyhole. Upon hearing the sound of it unlock, she twists the small handle and tries to stick her head out, only getting her head far enough as if she thought she would fit. Alec was quick to pull her back out before her head would get stuck in the small doorway.

Y/n sighs, shaking her head. "It's no use. We'll never fit. We're stuck here."

Alec frowns, looking around the room. His eyes stop on something that was on the table. Curiously, he stands up and ventures towards it, hearing Y/n trail behind him. While she places the key on the table, she watches as he picks up a bottle of liquid. There was a small tag on it with the words 'drink me' printed on the paper. Deciding to obey, Alec hesitantly takes the lid off, taking a sniff only to groan at the smell.