𝟏𝟎| 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲

CHAPTER TEN:

A DANCE ON THE BALCONY

THE ORIGINAL BLUE-ish-grey sky was replaced with the dark black sky, showing that it was night time

THE ORIGINAL BLUE-ish-grey sky was replaced with the dark black sky, showing that it was night time. After becoming their normal size, the White Queen had gotten clothes for Alec and Y/n. The girl wore a robe-like outfit with a pair of pants and a shirt beneath the robe while Alec wore something similar, he just wasn't wearing a robe and was only wearing a long sleeve shirt and some pants, shoes covering their feet. The clothing colors was a light blue, almost like a white but just a bit dark.

The White Queen led the two out into a nice garden, motioning for them to go one way which they did as she walked back to the castle. Hand in hand, the two walked down the path the Queen motioned to, looking to their right when they saw another path. It was almost full of smoke, but as they got closer and tried peaking through the smoke, they saw a very familiar blue caterpillar.

"Absolem?" Alec calls out.

"Who are you?" Absolem's voice asks as he comes into their view.

As they got closer and stopped right in front of him, he inhaled some of the smoke from his small cigar, blowing it right in their faces, making them cough as they swat the smoke away. The caterpillar was now very small like a normal caterpillar would be compared to a human. The first time they got here, they were about his size.

"I thought we'd settled this. I'm Y/n, he's Alec, but not those ones." Y/n reminds.

"How do you know?" Absolem questions.

Alec raises a brow. "You said so yourself."

"I said you were not hardly Alec and Y/n, but you're both much more them now. In fact, you're almost Alec, and she's almost Y/n." Absolem tells them.

"Even so, we couldn't slay the Jabberwocky if our lives depended on it." Alec states.

"They will. So I suggest you two keep the Vorpal swords on hand when the Frabjous Day arrives." Absolem informs.

Y/n narrows her eyes a bit. "You seem so real. Sometimes I forget that this is all a dream."

Not saying a word, Absolem took another inhale of smoke from his cigar before blowing it out, making them cough once again as they swat the smoke away.

"Will you stop doing that?" Alec snaps.

In response, Absolem only lets out a loud chuckle.

🐇

After their interaction with the blue caterpillar, the best friends found themselves back in the castle on the balcony with the White Queen. A telescope stood beside the woman as Y/n leaned on her elbows on the rail of the balcony while Alec rested with his hands on the railing beside her, leaving Y/n in-between the two of them.