Its just part of growing up- part 2

The Rogers children experience growing up ( with a little teenage rebellion) and their parents do their best. Set throughout the "Starting Over" Universe.

    Wanda should be grateful really, her parents are great parents, the best even. They always support her and are never too strict, and the rules that they do have they have for a reason. There was always the "let us know if you'll be out past curfew and where you are at all times", "promise you'll call if you need us", and then there was "the door stays open, if you have a boy in your room." curtesy of her dad. She wasn't exactly breaking the rules per say this wasn't her room, but it was Noah's room.
    After a day at the beach, the couple had went to grab dinner and ice cream before heading back to Noah's house to watch a movie. It was one of the best days Wanda has had in a long time, definitely one of their best days together. They entered the house, which was completely quiet as Noah's mom worked a double shift at the hospital, before heading to Noah's room. Wanda depositing her bag on his desk chair, before going to sit on the bed. Noah soon joined her tossing her a bottle of water he had brought from the kitchen, kicking the door shut with his foot. Wanda took a sip, smiling as he bumped into her as he sat on the bed. She looked up to catch his stare.
"What?" She asks amused
"Nothing, you're beautiful." He says reaching out to push a curl behind her ear that had escaped the messy ponytail she had tied earlier to keep it out of the waves.
"Thank you." She blushes slightly, his words always did have that effect on her. He leans in slowly before pressing their lips together. She smiles into the kiss, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. He kisses her again this time, more urgently. They continue kissing until they're both breathless, pulling back slightly for air. His fingers have found their way to her waist, toying with the hem of her t-shirt. Both of their cheeks are flushed from the lack of air but it doesn't stop Wanda from pulling him in to kiss her again, this time more passionately. They're leaning back on the bed now, which would probably cause her dad to have a heart attack if he knew, but Wanda couldn't concentrate on anything but the way Noah's lips felt against hers. One hand in her hair which had been pulled out of its ponytail and one hand grazing the exposed skin that had been uncovered by her t-shirt. His fingers still.
"Can I?" He asks and Wanda finds herself nodding quickly, raising up to allow the shirt to be removed from her torso, her bikini top still on underneath. His fingers are warm against her skin, then he's back to kissing her. Kisses on the lips, then on her neck, that have her feeling even more breathless. Her hands run through the short hair at the back of his neck, twirling it between her fingers. His fingers flex at her sides, curling into her belt loops to bring her closer, before starting to undo the button.
"Noah?"
"Yeah?" He asks voice buried in her skin, when she lightly tugs on his hair to get him to look at her, he does
"I don't know if we should do this..." she starts, biting her swollen bottom lip.
"We don't have to do anything you don't want to." He reminds her, a thought he had made known multiple times throughout their relationship.
"It's just..." Wanda says "it's a big deal and I don't know if I want to take that step for a while."
"Wands, you don't owe me any explanation." Noah says, genuine in every way you wouldn't expect a normal teenage boy to be.
"I know but I don't want you to think that it's because of you. I love you and someday I do want to do those things with you... just not yet." She admits
"Okay." He says, leaning in to place a sweet kiss against her forehead "do you still want to stay and watch a movie?"
"I should probably go, it's already 9. I guess we got a little carried away." Wanda replies
"Can I walk you out to your car?" He asks
"Of course." She says leaning in to place a soft kiss to his lips. She slips back on her t-shirt and gathers up her things before they head out to her car.
"I love you." She smiles as she climbs into the drivers side.
"I love you, text me when you get home." He replies leaning in for one last kiss before closing her door and watching as she leaves his drive way.

When she returns to the compound it's nearly 10 o'clock, she knocks on her parents door and bids them goodnight. After texting Noah and a quick shower, Wanda falls asleep quickly. The next morning she's awaken to the sound of birds chirping loudly outside her window, the teenager frowns but the sun shining through her window is nice and it's not too bad of a way to wake up. She makes her way to the kitchen smiling at her baby sisters sitting at the table, before going to greet her mother.
"Good morning, Milaya. Did you have fun yesterday?" Natasha asks looking up from her breakfast.
"Yeah, we had fun." Wanda replies as she takes her usual spot, next to her. Natasha pauses glancing at the teen before pulling up the collar of the teens shirt. Wanda's brow furrows in confusion before Natasha shakes her head.