Little bruno! cg Julietta & augustine

Little age: 1yr old (babyspace) ⚠️ mentions of diapers

The morning sun had risen it and was currently 8am. All of the madrigals were waking up and getting dressed and ready for the day. Expect for Bruno who was regressed and wasn't out of bed. Delores noticed and asked Julietta where he was since he usually wasn't an early riser but tried to adjust to a Schedule after the new casita was built and he began helping out in the town again. Julietta headed upstairs to were Bruno was just waking up in his bed. Bruno? Everyone is already up and dressed! Are you alright? The only replies she received were little whines. Aww! Are you regressed? Julietta asked in a motherly tone. And again the only answers she got were small whimpers and whines. She realized Bruno was to little to talk so she assumed that he was regressed to about the age of 1. She slowly pulled back to covers of his bed and took him into her arms. Aw my sweet little one, you are much to small to go into town and help people today how about we just spend some time together! Bruno then smiled and giggled as Julietta then laughed and brushed back his hair. Just then augustine came into Bruno's room looking for Julietta. Hey is everything alright? He asked Julietta holding Bruno. Yes he is little and we are all going to spend time with him today. Everyone has already left and is in town helping people I have already told abuela that you would be a bit busier with preparing meals at home today. Augustine replied. Okay thank you! Julietta said calmly. Alright sweet angel how about we get you into some day clothes so you can play comfortably with me and augustine hm? Bruno smiled and clutched onto Juliettas apron. Alright then! Augustine went over to bruno's closet and started picking out a little outfit for him to wear. He choose a dark green dinosaur onsie as well as a diaper just incase as Bruno was so young it was needed. And some black shorts with a pair of light green fuzzy socks. Then Julietta layed Bruno down to change him into his outfit as augustine left his room to go and grab his little food dishes for breakfast. When he came back Bruno was playing with a toy wooden train set while Julietta was giving him tons of cuddles and kisses while Bruno was giggling. Augutine had prepared some food for Bruno. That was more of Juliettas job though he is just as well as she is at his cooking. On the plate were some apple slices cut up as well as an arepa cut into small bits. Augustine but a bit on Bruno and Julietta began to feed him. It took a while to get him to eat though as Bruno was too busy playing with his toy train to want to eat. After he was done eating he was all messy so augustine wiped his face and then Julietta praised him for being so good while augustine cleaned him up. The day continued on as the 3 spent time with Bruno injoying the games and soon Bruno got tired as it had been a few hours since he had been playing for so long. A little yawn came from Bruno as he was playing and his pacifier he had feel out of his mouth which was caught by Augustine. Aww. Is my little baby sleepy? He started to get upset as he was getting sleepy. Little crys came from Bruno as he set down his toy train. I think it's nap time. augustine said picking him up while he placed bruno's pacifier back in brunos mouth. Julietta then put away brunos toys and made him a bottle of milk and came over to him with it as augustine tucked him in and rubbed his hair gently as Julietta took his pacifier out as she began feeding him the bottle while augustine hummed a small lullabye. Soon Bruno finished the bottle and was asleep while Julietta replaced the bottle with his pacifier as augustine turned on a small music box that played a lullabye for a little while they both kissed Bruno on the forehead before leaving his room so he could nap for a while.

I hope you liked this story!