little bruno! cg alma

Little age: 3.    tw ⚠️ nightmare, thunderstorm

It was currently 2:30 am in the morning a thunderstorm raged outside the madrigal house due to pepa being angry in a dream. Bruno was in his room having a horrible nightmare, there was so many people running after him trying to hurt him due to the visions he had given the people in town. Suddenly he shot up from his bed heavily breathing and trying to contain him self from crying though it was not working. He started to cry silently and had regressed to about 3 years old. Bruno had gotten out of bed and walked down to the hallway to alma's room and knocks on her door. Alma being alarmed at why someone was waking her up at this time of night gets out of bed tiredly and walks to the door. Aye who is up at this hour? She thought to herself and opened to the door to find a regressed Bruno with tears in his eyes. Bruno! Are you okay mijo? Bawd dream! Is all Bruno said and alma immediately understood that he was regressed and picked him up and brought him into her bed with her my my dear. I'm so sorry you had a nightmare they are certainly not good at all. Though the thunderstorm is makeing thinks worse for you how about you stay in mama's room til morning? Mhm.. Bruno replied wiping the tears from him eyes. Don't worry mijo I've got you. Alma cuddled Bruno as he slowly fell asleep in almas arms as she stroked his forehead as he slept and then she had fallen asleep too.

I hope you injoyed this story!