little camilo! cg Pepa! babysitter Julietta!

Little age: 4 yrs old

It was just around 9am when Camilo came dashing the the halls running around and not listening to his mama after she told him he couden't have candy at 9am in the morning Camilo being regressed to a bratty age decided to throw a tantrum and see if he can get what he wants. Mama i wan candy!!! Wan candy!!!!! Pepa having a thunder cloud forming over her head sighed loudly. Camilo!! You stop throwing a tantrum this instant!! You are not having any candy at all for 3 days if you don't stop right now!! Pepa yelled as thunder crashed outside. Camilo then started crying clinging onto his mama's dress upset that he wasn't getting what he wanted. Pepa then pulled her dress away from him. Camilo go sit in time out right now!!! Camilo then sniffles and walked over to the chair and sat down shedding tears. You sit there for 20 mintues!! Pepa then walked away almost stomping while coming down into the kitchen to get there as Julietta saw the whole thing go down upstairs. Pepa you alright? Yes just stressed its not the Camilo regressed this morning it was juet that he threw a tantrum!! She said then takeing a sip of her tea. Do you want me to take over for you later so you can go into town? Julietta asked. Yes that would be great thank you Julietta. It's not problem. Then Pepa left to go into town. It had been 20 minutes and Julietta walked up the stairs and made her way towards the time out chair and bent down to look at Camilo. Camilo dear.. what you did wasn't nice at all.
You need to apologize to your mama when she comes back from town. But for now how about you spend some time calming down with your auntie hm? Camilo then nodded and got out of the time out chair and held Julietta's hand as they made there way to his room Julietta got his toys out for him to play with while she left for a short period of time to grab his sippy cup and brought it back to him with water. Here you go little one. Camilo then smiled and took it gently and played with his toys. After some time Pepa came back from town to see if Camilo was behaving. Pepa went up the stairs and came into his room. Juiletta then stood up. Camilo its time to apologize to your mama. Are you ready? She asked. Mhm! Camilo then stood up mama I sowwy for the waye I wase acting. Pepa now satisfied with the apologize hugged Camilo. Thank you little one now I'm sorry mama yelled at you she was just upset. Then Camilo and Pepa both hugged and everyone was now happy.

Hope you injoyed this story!