little! mirabel cg! Julietta

⚠️ mention of diapers

Little age :1 yr old

"Oh look its the useless madrigal!" Someone from town would shout from afar. "Giftless kid!" Another would say. Mirabel was so sick of it. She tried to push through it all and be happy but it was so hard to deal with it all. As well as her abulea's cruelty towards her and ísabela bickering at her she was on the verge of slipping and just wanted her mama. As she walked up the stairs to the nursey in the casita nothing but sadness was on mirabels face she walked up into the nursey and sat on the bed and whimpered. She clutched a caterpillar stuffie in her arms and soft tears began to flow. Her mama was down the hall and had just finished cooking as usual because of her husband Augustin almost constantly being stung by bees. Her mother heard the crying and started speed walking towards the nursery and opened the door to find an upset mirabel holding a stuffie and sucking on her thumb. "Ay dios mio sweetheart! What happend?" She says as she holds mirabel close to her. Mirabel dosen't answer and keeps crying into her mamas arms. "It seems I have a small baby today hm?" She says softly with a small smile and rubs mirabels back. She then lays her on the bed and gets out a blue onsie with sloths on it and a diaper and got a yellow pacifier with blue polka dots on it. "Say ahh little one" she says smileing and mirabel happily took the soother and began sucking on it slowly while her mama changed her. "Your being such a good girl" her mama would say as her tear stained cheeks dried slowly. Juiletta set mirabel down on the floor with toys being her favorite dolls and bug stuffies. Juiletta left mirabel to go and fix her a bottle as she knew mirabel being so little would not want to be eating solid foods at the moment but considered that after all that playing she would be tired just in time for naptime. Juiletta began to make angels milk and got mirabels favorite bottle being a clear bottle with yellow and gold butterflys all over it with the rim up to the top being a light rose gold. She mixed the ingredients and made her way back up to mirabels room. Once she arrived she saw her sweet little baby playing with her dolls happily. "Hi little one. Mamas got your bottle here." She says softly. Mirabel smiled with her pacifier in her mouth and Juiletta picked her up and sat down with mirabel in her lap and began to feed her as mirabel drank slowly she stroked back the curls from her forehead and took off her glasses and set them on the table nearby so they wouldn't get lost. Mirabel was nearing the end of the bottle and her eyes were closed by now as she had just fell asleep in her mama's arms. Juiletta just sighed and smiled and took the bottle out of her mouth and put a pacifier in the place of it and layed mirabel down in her bed and tucked her in gently. "sleep well mi vida" she says closing the curtains in the room so the light would not disturb her and then walked out of the room happy her baby was okay now.

Word count: 576