Little! Camilo babysitter! Antonio

Little age: 5 yrs old

The day had been moving slow and everyone was in town expect for Camilo and Antonio! Camilo didn't want to help out in the village today. All he wanted to do was regress. So he lied to go back to the Castia. On his way back he went into a store and bought some little items to entertain himself with! He had bought a coloring book with little monsters on it, a new sippy cup, and a dragon stuffy! He was happy with what he bought and left the store. As he entered the castia he didn't notice that Antonio had seen him with the items he bought. Camilo made his way into his room and fell onto his bed stressed from everything he went over to his dresser and picked out a shirt with gorillas on it and a pair of shorts with dolphins on it! He then grabbed his sippy cup and filled it with grape juice. But as left the kitchen he had left his dragon stuffy on the counter! He didn't realize it til he got back to his room. Not knowing what to do, he began to cry. "Where my drawgon!?" "Want my drawgon!!" He would say. Then suddenly his door opened and there was Antonio standing there with his dragon. "Don't worry cami!! I will save the day!" He says and runs over to him and hands him his dragon stuffy while smiling. "Cami slows his crying and takes the dragon stuffy hugging it tightly. "Tank chou Atoni!" Camilo says happy while his tears dried. "Your welcome I'm glad you have your stuffy now!" He says. "Do you wants to colwor wif mes? I gots new color book at store!" Camilo says. "Of course! Can my tiger come join us?" "Of couwrse!" Antonios tiger walks in and they all begin to color with his tiger nuzzling both Antonio and Camilo every now and then. Soon the madrigals began to return home for the day. As Delores was one of the first ones back home she had heard giggling most of the day and went upstairs to peak through the crack of the door to see Antonio and Camilo coloring. "Cami! Tonito! I see your both having fun! "Hewo sissy!" Camilo says. Antonio stands up. "I've been looking after him! I'm really good at it! Antonio says proudly. "Yes you are a very good babysitter! Thank you for being good company to Camilo while we were gone!" Dolores says happily. "Sissi.." Camilo yawns dolores picks Camilo up. "Is someone sleepy?" She says rubbing his back. "He was tired but he didn't want to sleep!!" Says Antonio exclaiming. "Well your right about that Tonito! But he dosen't look like he can fight it off anymore. As it's his naptime now." Dolores says. "Awww but we were having fun coloring!" Antonio says a bit disappointed. "Don't worry Antonio when his naptime is over you too can play together again!" Antonio smiles. "Yay!" He shouts. "Shhh Tonito! Dolores says in a whisper pointing to the sleeping Camilo in her arms. She smiles and so does Antonio. Dolores puts camilo in bed and they both leave his room. Both happy they could take care of Camilo and help to get rid of his stress.

Word count: 553

I'm sorry for late updates! I had been lacking motivation! But I hope you like it!