Welcome!

Welcome to the first of my more-than-one-and-less-than-five novellas this year! I'll be putting more information up over the coming days but this romance has captured me and I hope it will also capture you.

As with anything I write, there will be humour. And snacks. And pretty dresses. And chaos. But most of all genuine relationships of all kinds.

If you want to know when this book updates, feel free to add it to your library and/ or follow me authorelizasolares ! I look forward to sharing Bianca's journey with you because we all know What Happens in Vegas... never stays in Vegas.

~*~ Summary~*~

While in Vegas for her best friend's bachelorette party turned surprise elopement, Bianca Daleman discovers the man she's been in love with since seventh grade is also about to be married.

Going against all her usual rules, she spends the bachelorette party in a drunken stupor, only to wake up the next morning in a strange man's hotel room. With a ring.

First believing it to be a prank, she sets out to uncover the truth, only to find out the truth is worse than anything her imagination cooked up. Now she has to find a way out of a marriage she has no memory of entering.

Or so she plans, until her childhood crush makes a dashing reappearance with his new supermodel fiancée.

~*~