Sixth

The words like this is in russian.

word count:1714
_____________________________

Y/n pov:

I woke up to the sound of people in the corridor. So I'm not the only one that they left sleep here. At least I have neighbors. It couldn't be any worse.

I sat up and looked at my phone 6:05. At least I slept some hour.

I stand up and went to the wardrobe. I chosen a terrain pattern pants with a black top and white shoes. How do they have clothes like this? They aren't that bad.

 How do they have clothes like this? They aren't that bad

When I opened my door I saw there him.

- Hi. Fury said to get you and bring you to him, 'cause you just arrived here yesterday and don't know how to get there alone. - he said.

Now it couldn't be worse. It was Sam. Great. Another person I know. But at least he is funny.

- Great. 'Cause otherwise I would get lost. - I said.

- You remind of someone. - he said and smiled.

On our way to Fury's office he tried make conversation multiple times (like how did I slept, how am I, how is the weather) but I always answered briefly.

When we arrived at the room Sam opened it and let me in. The room was not big but enough for 6 people. In the middle there was a round table from glass. [Like in the Captain America;Civil war when Ross talking to the Avengers just smaller.]

- Good morning. - I heard from Fury as I stepped in. - And thanks Wilson.

- No problem. - he said. - Can I stay or should I go out? - he asked.

- Just for a minute. Than you can go back. - Fury said. Sam nodded and went out.

- Did you told him? - I asked him scared. - He knows that I'm from another universe? He knows that I'm a Barnes? -

- No, I didn't told him. Nobody know it just me and agent Hill. He doesn't even know your name. - he said. - I can tell him who you really are, but I don't think you want that. So I'm going introduce you like Y/n Parker. If it's good? -

- That would be great. - I said. He nodded and said. - Wilson you can come in. Oh and I see Barnes arrived too. -

I turned around. And I saw my father. Okay maybe now it couldn't be any worse. He looked different in this universe. His hair was short. I have to tell my father not to cut it not like he even wanted to.

- Please have a seat. - Fury said and they sat on the two other two chairs around the table. So I was in between them. - So you two already met - he said pointing to me and Sam. - But I don't think you know her name. Right? - he asked.
Sam nodded.

- She is Y/n Parker, and the guy with the metal hand is James Buchanan Barnes, and the one who helped you here is Sam Wilson. - he said like I didn't know it.