Ninth

Word count: 1506
_____________________________

Y/n pov:

I woke up and my phone was on charger. Of course it was Bucky. He always does it if I fall asleep with it. I looked at it 6:01. so I slept at least six hour.

The kids were already up. Because I go home today and it's Tuesday. I stood up and packed away my "bed". Then I went to make some pancake. They absolutely love it, but I mean who doesn't. I made some extra for Sam, Sarah and Bucky.

I was washing the dishes when Sarah told the kid to start getting ready. She looked at me with a smile after she saw the pancakes. I knew I would be just in the way so I went to the bathroom and dress up.

Today I wore black ripped jeans and a grey sweater.

When I stepped out I saw Sam and Bucky eating.

- Good morning! - I greeted them.

- Hey! - Sam said. I looked at Bucky but he didn't even looked at me. Maybe he had a nightmare.

- Are you ready to go? - Sam asked.

- Yeah. - I said.

- Good. -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they finished eating I say goodbye to Sarah and the kids and went to the car. Sam was driving and Bucky was sitting next to him and I was behind him.

We were halfway through when Bucky asked.

- Hey Y/n! What are the pictures in your phone? - he said.

- What pictures? - I asked him. It has no chance that he saw them. I turned my phone of after watching the old videos and pictures of me and my family and of course of Pietro.

- The ones in your phone. Which you you forgot to turn off yesterday. - he said and looked to me.

- You look through my phone? - I asked. How could I be that stupid?

- That's not important. You have pictures of us and you have been chatting with us. - he said.

- I don't understand. -

- You lost your mind just like Wanda. - he said angrily. - Maybe that's a witch thing. Like mind controlling. -

- Stop the car. - I said and started to feel angry.

- I can't now. - Sam said confused. - There is no place to stop.

- Stop the fucking car. - I said angrier.

- I told I can't. - he said. And as he said it I opened the door and jumped out the car to the sidewalk.

I stand up and started to walk to my apartment. He had no right to say it. He doesn't know what happened to Wanda. She is hurt she lost everyone and nobody helped her. Of course she made something to make her life happier.