Eighth

Word count:1435
_____________________________

Bucky's pov:

The last three days were good I mean Y/n was annoying and everything but she was fun to have around. Sam and she always made jokes about literally everything. And I was still shocked about that she just throw a knife at me, to be sure I wasn't really friendly with her.

But today is different. It's our first mission together.

The "party" took place at a bar. There were so many people. Me and Sam was at our place but Y/n was nowhere. I didn't know where she could be. Maybe she got scared or someone attacked her...

- Hey guys don't worry I'm hear. - I heard Y/n voice through my earpiece.

- Where were you? - I asked.

- I'm a woman. We are always officially late. - she said and then I saw her walk in the bar. She was wearing a black off shoulder dress. It was shorter in the front with stockings . She looked stunning.

I felt something strange like I wanted to protect her just not like her friend or partner

I felt something strange like I wanted to protect her just not like her friend or partner. Like a father. I am really getting old. I cleared my head and concentrate to the mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

I liked this dress. I could move in it without feeling unsafe. And nobody could see the guns I hide in there.

I walked to the bar counter which is my place.

- You look stunning Y/n. - I heard Sam through the earpiece.

- Thanks. - I said. I was happy he couldn't see my red face.

- I got eyes on the targets. - Bucky said.

- Where are they? - I asked

- In the middle. They are in black. - he said.

I turned my head to see them. I saw tall men standing and sitting together. In the middle there was a man the boss. I knew him. Maxim Smirnoff.

I turned around and drank two shoots.

- Hey Y/n go easy with the alcohol. - I heard Bucky.

- Yeah. No. I'm going to the bathroom. - I said.

When I arrived at the bathroom I almost had a breakdown. How is he alive in this universe and why is he here? He was one of the man's that I hate.

I took out my earpiece and looked into the mirror.

- You can do it Y/n. You can do it. - I muttered to myself.

I stepped out of the bathroom and drank two more shoots. Then I went to the dance floor. I started dancing. I didn't payed attention to anyone or anything. After like 2 minutes I felt a hand on my hip. I turned around and saw Maxim and continued dancing with him.