First

Word count: 1882

_____________________________
Peter's pov:

It was a regular day, I was drinking my coffee that I just got from Mj like everyday since everyone forgot about me, I think I might be addicted to coffee 'cause it was weeks ago.

- Hey have you got any plans for New Year's Eve? - I heard behind myself. - Because me, Mj and some friends are going to see a movie and we have an extra ticket, and after the movie we go back here and just hanging out and talking.-

I turned around and it was Ned, my best friend who doesn't remember me.

-Yeah sure- I replied

- Ok cool, but first what's your name?

-Peter Parker. And yours?

- Ned Leeds, and she is Michelle Jones.

- And when is the movie?

- At 8pm. and it finishes about 10:30pm.

-And then we go back here.

-Yeah. But now I have to go, I have to get my grandma's medicines. Bye Mj, see you later you to Peter.

- Bye- me and Mj said at the same time.- So you are coming to the movie?- she, asked.

- It looks like it.

She wanted to respond but someone ordered a lot of coffee so she couldn't. So I took the opportunity and thanks the coffee and go home.

My new home was little but it isn't cost to much money. In the last few days I have been searching for jobs cause I need money (now I am living with the money that my parents saved for my college years) but I can't find anything that is good for me, maybe next year.
When I arrived at home I started to search for some wearable cloths. I found jeans and one of my favourite jumper and layed down to the bed while thinking who they friends can be.

_some hours later_

- So everyone this is Peter Parker- said Ned as soon as I arrived at the cinema, I don't really know who were they probably they from the university.

- Hi- I greater them.

First a girl in a white long coat come to me. She had long blonde hair.

- Hi I'm Isabella Roberts but everybody calls me Bella.- And as she talks we shake hands, her voice is so friendly and calming, on her hand there is a blue ring.

- Hi I'm Bella's twin sister Monica Roberts.- I heard behind Bella. She was nothing like her. Monica's hair was black like her coat, and she was wearing a lot of jewellery.

- Hi I'm Fred Laurence.- He had a green jacket, and he was tall. He looked like he is playing basketball or maybe american football. As we shook hands I felt so little. Does Mj like him?

- And she is my girlfriend Alice Brown - I felt better that now, like I know he has a girlfriend. - and the guy in the red jacket is my best friend since childhood, Jake Bong. - he said as he pointed to him as he was coming to us with Mj. She looked stunning with her hair down.

-Hi guys!- Jake greeted us - So you might be Peter? Peter Parker? Right?

- Yes. Yes I am.- if I thought that Mj could have feelings for Fred, than what she could have for him. - It's nice to meet you all.

- Okay, so here are the tickets, if you want something to eat or drink we will wait for you. - Ned broke the silence. I know I am not that hungry but I can eat some nachos so I went to a line that wasn't so long.

_time skip to when the movie is over_

I was sitting next to Mj, but Jake was on my other side.
When the movie was over I helped Mj and she thanked with a smile.