Eleventh

Word count: 2676
_____________________________

Y/n pov:

- Wait, wait, wait. So you are telling me that you are Bucky's daughter in another universe? And your mother is Natasha Romanoff? - Sam said after I told him.

- Yeah. - I said.

- And you are a black widow and a super soldier? -

- Yeah. -

- And in your universe there are more people alive than here? -

- Yeah. -

- And he knew it sooner than me? - he asked and pointed to Bucky.

- The last part was new for me too. - Bucky said.

- Okay, yeah say that and one day I will believe it. - Sam said to him. - Anyway how did you get here? - he asked me.

How do I tell them without telling them about Peter?

- Well I get here because of...- I tried to start.

- Because of me. - I heard Peter as he landed behind me. I turned around.

- And who are you? - Bucky asked and stepped closer to me to protect me. I liked him better before he knew the truth. It's enough everyone protect me in my universe just 'cause they are older.

- I am Spiderman. The suit isn't clear? - Peter asked in a deeper voice.

- Isn't he is the guy who we fought in Germany? - Bucky asked Sam.

- Yeah. Looks like him, and he was there in the fight against Thanos. - Sam said.

- Yeah. But what's his name I don't remember. - Bucky said.

- After you heard the story you will understand everything, well almost. - I said.

- Ok. Then go on. - Sam said.

- So some months ago the whole world known my identity, so I asked Dr. Strange to help me but instead of everyone forgetting about me, everyone who knows Spiderman identity from every universe got here. And Dr. Strange made them go back. Just the only problem with this is that, now nobody remember me. - Peter said.

- So that happened at the State of Liberty. - Bucky said.

- Yeah. - Peter said.

- And then they all went back to their universe? - Sam asked. Peter nodded.

- Then why Y/n didn't went back? - Bucky asked.

- That's something we don't know. - Peter said.

- And I tried to talk to Strange but he put me in a cell so I don't think he wants to help. - I said.

- He put you in a cell? - Bucky asked.

- Yeah but it was easy to escape. - I said. - And then I stolen one of his books. -

- What?! - Sam asked.

- Just to go home. - I explained. - I stolen it almost 3 months ago and still couldn't go home. -

- How many times did you tried? - Bucky asked.

- 3. - I answered with a sight. - And each time I used different elements. -

They stayed in silence.

- Anyway happy birthday. - I said after a minute to Bucky.

- Thanks. - he said. - But you shouldn't do this beca....-

- Oh really we have a birthday boy. - Sam said. - Sarah and the guys are waiting for you and I'm pretty sure they miss you Y/n. -

- What about him? - I asked and pointed to Peter.