first scolding in a while

Getting into the office u already heard the principal talking to your dad making u shake in your spot. Tho your dad was the sweetest to u he is still very scary. You always tried not to cause trouble or disobey him cause u feared his angry side so much but guess today you'll have to face it.

The only thing u can do is hope that he atleast heats u out. U never told him about the little problems u had at school as to not cause him trouble but today he'll get to know. "Sot miss y/n your father is on his way. I never expected this from u".

U looked at your lap as your eyes teared up. Soon the door opened loudly making you jump. U knew all too well who it was already. U didn't dare lift your head. "Mr.Jeon you're here good have a seat".

You heard your father's foot steps approaching and he sat beside u glaring at you who just had your head down trying not to cry. Your principal explained what he was told about the situation and your dad was fuming.

"You can take her home now Mr.Jeon". "Thank u Mr.Lee for calling me we'll leave now". Your father grabbed your hand and pulled you outside and that's that's your tears feel. You saw g/n standing high and dry looking at u with fake pity.

Your dad pushed u into the car closed the door and got into his side. He didn't say a word nor acknowledge your crying. U expected him to atkeast ask for your side of the story but no nothing.

As soon as u both got home he sat down made u stand infront of him. "What was that Jeon Y/N". U know its bad when he uses "y/n". Instead of sweetheart or princess but to have use your full name made your chest tighten.

As said before he can be nice but don't cross him in the slightest. This may seem like a small situation but not for your dad. You never got into trouble so he never expects complaints in the slightest about u. So to have to hear that u supposedly bullied a girl made him fume.

"A-appa I d-didnt do a-anything i-". U didn't get to finish he cut u off. "If u really didn't do ANYTHING why was the girl in that condition when I came". "S-she-". "Stop talking over me y/n"!! You had no choice but to just take the hour of harsh scolding.

U just stood there and sobbing as jungkook just ranted non stop. Eventually he stopped. "Go to your room, don't come out". U quickly ran upstairs being too tired to listen to anything more from him. This is why u don't get him mad. U never was one to get scolded so when u did it was really hard on u.

For the rest of the evening and night u stayed in your room quietly. Your dad gave u food and walked back outside without a word. This made u even more sad but what could u say. He would never believe u if u tried to explain yourself.