"shes changed so much"

X stood and started speaking on the stage they set up against the back wall. "Good day parents. Good day kids. So now I know alot of u parents if not all have serious grudges against me for separating u from your children but there is a valid reasonnamd non of your kids everyone harmed".

"With that being said today kids as I mentioned the first day u all got here. I'll be choosing one of u to run thus mafia under me. Today is the day that person shall be picked infront of the parents".

Now not only thr parents were tense. So were the kids everyone wanted to hold that power to run the world's biggest gang. But in the end not everyone can have it onlt one person will walk away with the position.

"Before that kids I want u all to take your masks off now, let your parents see u all". I felt Jennie stiffen as my hand was placed on her back. "Calm down Jen everything will be alright. I'm here".

I reassured her taking my mask off and running my fingers back through my hair. I out the mask in a pocket of the baby bag and took the baby from jennies arms allowing her to take her mask off.

After she put hers with mine I handed the baby back to her. I could feel the eyes on us. I looked up into the mirror that lined the back wall. Appa had his gaze on me seemingly examining me, he seemed shocked by my new appearance as expected.

Jennies parents were glaring at her and the babygirl I'm her arms. That made my blood boil, they dare to say anything bad to her parents or not I will be the one to put them in their place.

Feeling their string gaze jennies head lowered but I held her chin. "Head up, don't bother about them. Your parents or not you're now a mother yourself and u have alot more to worry about than people's views on your choices for yourself".

I said to her softly. She looked up at me smiled and nodded.

"Good girl". I caressed her hair and then turned back to the front regaining my cold demeanor. I was trying my best to ignore my father's gaze on me.

JK P.O.V

Xman ordered for the kids to take their masks off. I couldn't even recognize who was y/n until now. I was shocked as he'll, she's the one that came in the expensive looking car dressed in black with a girl in white that had a baby. She's gotten so tall and her facials changed.

She used to be bubbly and always smiling now she looks cold and mature. It was so different she's changed so much". I could see the girl that she came with looked nervous and scared and y/n was telling something to her. It seemed to make the girl feel better.

She didn't even glance at me. I wonder if she's still mad about how I sent her away. I still feel guilty for it too. Then Xman started talking again.

"Alright its time I'll announce who I chose to put in the position now. After doing so I'll ask said person to run through some courses I had made all of them do during training and show and explain to u all why I didn't choose anyone else".