finally united

The ten months passed. You and everyone else got to go on missions from those yall made banks worth of money for yourselves.

You were allowed to buy your own mansion to live in along with cars and anything else u could want. Which u did ause why not.

U wanted a big place as u and Jennie lived together and u wanted the baby to have a proper upbringing in a nice place but not be spoiled too much.

The baby was born about a week ago it definitely hasn't been easy having to be young and raise a kid but u and Jennie were pulling through fairly okay so far.

Today tho is the day that X brings out your parents and everyone was nervous.

U and Jennie woke up early and got ready then when the baby woke up everyone ate and then u both got the baby ready

U wore

Jennie just wore a white dress with some heels and she put the baby in a pink onsie

Now u all were ready to get going. Jennie made a baby bag to have and kept it in the back seat.

The entire ride Jennie held tight on your hand. "Y/N I'm scared u don't wanna go. My parents are gonna freak when they get to know I have a daughter".

She was sweating a little. "Jen relax in here if they do anything u don't have to worry. As your parents they should understand this wasn't intentional and u wished to keep your child and raise her".

U tried to sooth her as best as possible. Within half hour u arrived at the hall. The limo X said he was sending for them was here already so uknew the parents were here already.

The guards opened the gates to the parking sections of the hall that was separated from the section to hold meeting by a glass wall and u drove in parking your car.

X ordered for us to put masks on so we did so and got out of the car. Jennie got the bag and I held the baby.

U both could feel the intense stares on your figures as u walked into the room. The atmosphere was tense. U saw your dad he didn't change at all.

U made Jennie sit and put the bag down u handed her the baby and stood beside her. Your dad didn't seem to recognize u.

There was a stage set up. U saw the door open again and in walked X. The parents all straightened up in fear.