The blend

"Make me fucking crazy." Harry all but growls picking Louis by his waist before throwing him on the bed, the smaller boy jumps on the bed with wide eyes and swollen lips, Harry stares at him through dark green eyes before separating his legs and kneeing between them.

For the second time he feels the harshness of soft lips attacking his and this time he returns it back, hands flying to thread in the soft curls, He scrape his nails in Harry's hairline hearing a deep groan that shakes his entire body, Louis moans tilting his face so that their tongues could fight.

Sooner than thought clothes are being shredded apart leaving nothing but sweaty naked body panting and heaving. "Say you want this, Louis." Harry grits against his mouth and Louis gasps shuddering when Harry twists his nipples.

"D-Don't you?" He retorts doing the mistake of opening his blue eyes only to find Harry's green eyes dilated enough so that only a black circle was left to see, "Can't fucking explain how much." Louis moans when Harry harshly thrust his hips upwards brushing their hard ons.

"Please..Harry." He gasps out the boy staring at him intensely making his toes curls before clashing their mouths, Louis cries loudly when Harry sucks his bottom lip hard enough for it to bleed.

Harry growls when Louis tugs the curly hair. "Stop fucking wiggling." The boy snaps sucking angry marks on Louis' neck and holding his hips tight enough for it to bruise, "Then fuck me."

"Oh sweetheart I will and will fuck you so good that you won't be able to walk for a week straight without remembering what was inside you." Louis throws his head back when Harry plays with his nipples sucking and nibbling on it, he runs his hand on the sweaty curls, crying when Harry rips off his panties.

"I-I can hear only talk." He gasps out moaning loudly because of the slap delivered on his arse. Harry's mouth was all over him. "Where's the Lube?" Harry groans in pushing a rough thumb inside Louis' dry opening. He squeals feeling the foreign feeling on his backside, sure he had fucked himself on dildos and even tried his own fingers but what Harry was doing made his mind go blank from need.

"Louis, where is the Lube?" Louis shivers at the dark tone before pointing beside him, Harry slaps his thighs once again before reaching forward to remove the bottle of lube, the boy smirks at Louis who rolls his eyes, "Stop fucking looking at me and do something." Harry narrows his eyes and slaps two fingers right on His taint making him swallow a moan.

"Don't order me." Louis was about to give a snarky remark when his body was flipped and he was laying on his stomach, "Get on your fours for me, Louis." Obediently Louis does, going on his fours and biting his lip in anticipation.

He whimpers when Harry thrust a cold wet finger inside his opening, eyes widening in realisation when he feels the metal scraping his walls, he knew he was not exactly quiet in bed but with Harry he felt as if his throat was going to be ripped from the way he was making those obscene noises.

Louis almost fell face first when Harry's fourth finger opened him, Harry's hands on his hips held his arse in air while he the boy sucked bites on his thighs opening him, Louis jerked at the abuse on his prostate, "There sweetheart?" He could hear the smirk in Harry's voice and he was about to give an answer back but moaned when Harry rubbed on the spot again.

"On your cock...wanna cum on your cock." He gasps and hears a swearing from behind before he feels the warmth of a broad on his back, the sound of ripping of a condom packet makes him feel nervous butterflies in his stomach, Louis' jaw is grabbed and turned so that his lips meet pillowy ones. He lets his mouth get fucked Harry's tongue instantly moaning when Harry slams inside.