BONUS CHAPTER- The satisfaction

"Cold cold cold... 'm so cold, 'm so cold...it is so cold...it is so cold...." Harry watches his tiny boyfriend wrapped in at least five thick layers of wool rambling and prancing around cutely after entering their apartment. His heart flutters at how absolutely adorable Louis looks with his face completely hidden from the beanie and his body engulfed wholly.

"Lou." He calls out and Louis swiftly looks at him, "Haz...I'm cold...I'm so so cold." He whispers and Harry smiles fondly before spreading his arms and urging for Louis to snug in. The boy throws the wet coat and instantly crashes in his arms.

"I'm so cold... 'azzy." He mumbles crawling more in his chest and Harry pulls him tighter, he always ran hot and it wasn't that cold but oh it was Louis, the boy always runs cold.

"Shhh I've got you yeah. Who told you to leave the house, baby." He says and Louis sniffs in his neck, his nose was cold and tingling Harry's neck with their chilly touch, "I wanted to build a snowman." Louis mumbles in a small voice and Harry chuckles fondly removing the beanie off his head and kissing his hair.

"Let's get you to bed, I'll make you some hot chocolate yeah?" He says and Louis hums tightening his hold around his boyfriend's neck as Harry stands up.

After their winter break Louis and Harry decided to rent an apartment instead of living in their small dorm room and safe to say it was the best decision ever.

Harry's life has never been this good before Louis, the boy was a ball of sunshine and warmth—Harry's sunflower, he was Harry's sunflower.

"Hazzy no...cold without you." The boy mumbles shaking his head and never loosening his grip on Harry's neck, "You want hot chocolate, no baby?"

"With you in the kitchen." He says and Harry chuckles pecking his neck, he swiftly moves them around to the kitchen, Louis was attached him to like a panda and Harry didn't minded it a bit, he walked around removing the contents of hot chocolate and the packet of marshmallows.

"Marshmallows too, yeah honey baby?" He asks and Louis hums, "We'll fuck after that?" Louis asks and Harry chokes on his spit, "Louis Language. We don't fuck Louis, we make love." He scolds and the boy in his arms giggling, "I know 'azzy, just love hearing the word Love from your mouth."

Harry makes an unimpressed sound but starts working on the hot chocolate.

"Would you mind getting off a bit, baby love?" He asks and Louis whines, "Please,little one." Louis grumbles but sits on the countertop he looked warm now, his nose was adorably red and Harry found himself staring.

Louis was the Kind of person you sit and stare and you'd never get bore of doing that, the boy blinks, "Is there something on me face?" He shrieks and there's more red blooming on his fair skin, Harry shakes his head with a smile before stepping in between his legs, "You're so beautiful, baby." The boy rolls his eyes and Harry cups his face.

"So pretty Lou." He whines and Harry rounds his nose before leaning down to kiss him, "The hot chocolate will burn." Louis mumbles and Harry sighs and plants one more deep kiss before turning and emptying the hot chocolate in their couple-mugs.

He sprinkles more chocolate in Louis' before decorating it with some marshmallows and presenting it to his awaiting boyfriend.

Louis thankfully giggles and holds it in his tiny glove cladded hands, He makes such an adorable picture with his raspy voice and red nose, the boy was blabbering about something and Harry's never been in love.

"And then Niall threw me right in the ice. I was shivering like a baby. It's not my fault I'm extra cold in winters is it?" He asks and Harry shakes his head with a soft smile, "No baby, it's that idiot Irish man's fault." Louis hums and Harry raises his thumb to wipe off the chocolate moustache off his small boyfriend's upper lip.