The act

"You came! That jersey looks hot, Lou!" Niall cheers and Louis rolls his eyes looking for a familiar head of curls but his stomach lurches when he finds Harry standing with a blonde—Camilla— Also Harry's on and off girlfriend of one year.

"Uhm Ni, I think I'm going to go home." He says and doesn't wait for Niall or even Harry to notice him as he flees out of the field and towards the dorm building. He removes the jersey off his body and throws it on Harry's bed before slumping down on his own bed.

His mind was blank and heartbeat faster than anything, what was he thinking! No he can't-he can't fall for Harry but the truth was he already had fell for the green eyed boy.

Louis stares at the light blue walls of his dorm, his mind flashing various memories of them in the past three months, Harry hates him! And Louis used to too, he used to hate him too until he didn't, until the idea of hating Harry vanished away.

Today at the field when he watched Harry with Camilla he's heart felt like it was being plunged out from his chest. He was jealous and of what? Of his supposed enemy being the flirt that he is? Louis is so fucked.

He wasn't even aware that what meant an enemies with benefits situation would've ended up with him being heartbroken. And for the first time in what felt like years Louis broke down harder than he ever had, the realisation of loving Harry was much more heartbreaking than the fact that Harry will never love him back,

Harry thinks of him as someone who warms his bed on regular basis and How stupid can Louis!

Louis couldn't sleep for shit, he had texted Niall saying he felt queasy because of the fries and that he was fine and just needed rest when the boy insisted to come over, the last thing He wants right now is to involve his best friend in his fucked up love life or lack of it's the way you see it.

He tensed when the door opened to the dorm. There was a few rustling sound and he knew Harry wasn't going to sleep with In his bed tonight and if he's honest his heart already aches at the distance between them.

He tried to not tense more when Harry got in his bed, "Hey Lou." The boy whispers softly in his hair and Louis squeezes his eyes shut, "I was a bit sad you didn't come to my game, but we won. Would've been good if you came there. I was looking for you."

Yeah you were, I came there Harry and I fucking saw you with your ex girlfriend. He bitterly thinks holding back the urge to say it out loud, "Anyways you didn't and why would you? I hope your stomach's fine, baby. Goodnight." Was Harry seriously talking to him while he was supposedly sleeping?

Harry Styles need to stop making him fall further.

*****

Louis was an expert in brushing off his problems like they didn't happened in the first place so safe to say he came in arrangements with himself that he loves Harry and he'll be happy to take what he's given and play the role he's suppose to play that is to "Hate" Harry back.

"How the fuck am I suppose to solve this shit? Should I multiply it by six?" Harry grumbles softly and Louis rolls his eyes before shutting his laptop and turning to face the green eyed boy who's got a bandana holding back his curls that Louis love so much and a black tee shirt with grey sweatpants sitting on the bed with his legs crossed as he does his housework.

"You know if you divide it by six the number will be rather frustrating." He says and walks over to Harry's bed taking his book off his lap, "Here by two it's easy to solve and Oh Haz this is not how you divide. We are doing chemistry here." He scolds lightly and starts to solve.

Harry comes behind him holding his front and eventually pulling him on his lap, "You're getting a good dicking tonight, babe." The boy mumbles sucking his lobe and Louis shivers, moaning slightly, "I always get a good dicking. With or without helping you."