The realization

"I'm in love." The green eyed boy sings,

"The fuck am I suppose to do?" Louis deadpans ignoring the painfully unfamiliar lurch in his stomach at the words spat out By his enemy.

"Oh I don't know but let's start with a complimentary fuck."

"I'm not in the mood." Harry pulls a face at that, "You're always in the mood."

"No today I'm not." Harry's frown deepens, "Cmon it's been hours since I've fucked you."

"Harry you're drunk. Stop fucking with my mind."

"But baby I want you." Louis sighs, his heart was already hurting and today he's had more than enough, first Harry walks in all weird, fucks him and leave him like a slut and then comes at four in the morning drunk as fuck asking for sex.

"You want the person you love, Harry. Not me." Harry grumbles already crawling on his bed and snuggling in Louis' chest, the blue eyed boy feels tears in his eyes but he keeps his hand on the soft hair running through them, "I want you. You're so pretty, Baby." Harry mumbles raising his head and brushing their noses together,

"You're drunk and thinking of someone else."

"I'm thinking of my angel. He's so pretty, the prettiest boy, he doesn't want me though." Louis chokes on his tear, Look what's right in front of you, Harry! I want you, please have me.

"Shh sleep, everyone wants you, Haz. You're Harry Styles, the most likeable boy of the whole campus."

"Yet my angel doesn't like me. I'm nothing." Louis hugs him tighter, that's it. Louis' going to end his arrangement with Harry tomorrow. He's definitely not continuing this.

There's only a limit he can continue this to and knowing that each time Harry fucks him while his mind is with someone else is too heart breaking, he can't bare the thought of Harry thinking of his angel while he's balls deep in Louis.

While Harry's sleeping on him with a dead weight Louis manages to move forward as to pepper the boy's face with kisses this is the last time he's doing it, he's going to make it while it lasts, going to be extremely selfish for once.

"I love you." Louis whispers against Harry's forehead, the moon shining from the window the only witness to Louis' confession. A tear slides down and Louis feels horribly like a cliché main lead but oh well.

*****

In morning Louis wakes up alone, he knows that it's Harry's final match today, the boy's stupidly working hard about it. Louis sniffs and turns his eyes to the watch,

Winter break's coming soon and he's grateful to have enough time to cope up with his heartbreak because even though he's not going  home Harry's is not going to be here and that's that.

Louis lazily stands up and does his morning routine, meets Niall, ignores his best mate's concerned looks and continues his day, he sees Harry sitting with his bunch of players and the cheerleaders, the boy's green eyes find his once in a while and they look guilty pools of green.

Louis found the Styles 28 jersey in his bed smelling heavily of the owner, he wears it on and some black leggings, styling his fringe he ties on his shoes and leaves the dorm.

Niall hoots stupidly and Louis rolls his eyes before looking ahead for Harry, The players starts to enter the field all clapping and cheering and blowing kisses to the crowd. Louis so badly wants to imagine that Harry's green eyes lightened the moment he saw Louis on the bleachers but he knows it's not.