|chapter 13|new friends?|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

SEVERUS WOKE UP AFTER HEARING SOMEONE YELL. Another person soon joined them and there were two people yelling now. Snape sighed and opened his eyes. He did not sleep well last night since all of it was plagued by nightmares, green eyes, and the god damn snake. After another loud noise, Severus forced himself to sit up and found the source of the noise. Stebbins and one of the twins were both sitting on a bed. They were whisper yelling at each other about something. Stebbins looked very awake, already dressed and ready for the day and the only still messy thing about him was the hair. Severus guessed that he was a morning person. Meanwhile, the twin was looking super tired and sleep-deprived. His hair was too was messy and went in every direction possible. Snape thought that he looked quite similar to zouwu. The boy was still in his pajamas, that were, no surprise, blue. Snape chose to listen to their dialogue for a bit.

"Why did you woke me up so early, Forbies Stebbinsies?" - the twin, Severus could only assume was Anthony, said with a stern voice and a raised eyebrow. He did not seem too happy with being woken up and even had the 'you better have a good reason or I am actually going to murder you right here and now look.

"First of all, it is already time for you to wake up..." - Stebbins tried to explain himself, but Anthony was not happy with the answer. The frown on the boy's face deepened and the hand started reaching out towards the night table for the wand that was left of there. Severus has never looked at anyone's wand that well, but he could guess that it hadn't changed. The boy finally got the wand, pointed it at his roommate, soon to be friend, and hissed out:

"No, it is not! It's six-thirty in the bloody morning! I wanted to sleep at least till seven... or even longer!"

"Well, you were also snoring. Loudly. It was super duper extraordinarily hugely purely very much annoying." - Stebbins said. The twin leaped off the bed to jump right on Stebbins. The boy was most likely very offended. Stebbins had not expected the action and got knocked down on the floor. A loud thud could be heard and Severus turned to look at Timothy. The boy quickly jumped up and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He then looked at Snape questioningly and the raven-haired boy gestured towards the floor, on which, the boys were currently having a childish wrestling match. It seemed that neither was winning.