Chapter 1

Waking up in the bundle of blankets that you enclosed yourself in, it felt so warm and comfortable to get out of but you have to. Sighing you tried to un-wrap your body from the blankets instead you fell off the bed.

"Fuck I did it again." Your back started to ache from falling off the bed and not exercising more. Getting out from the blankets you got up and threw them in your bed.

"I want food." Walking to the kitchen you saw that you didn't do the dishes yesterday, I guess work took me out again, saying to yourself you grabbed a bottle of water and a pop tart.

"It will do." Shrugging your shoulders you sat down on the bent up couch and turned on the tv.

"Maybe I should watch..." then a loud bang came at your door, oh god not this creep again. Walking up to the small door your hands shook trying to open it. The creep, as you call it, keeps giving you weird gifts and notes saying how pretty you are and how he would love to be yours one day. Opening the door you saw nothing your head looked desperately to see if there was anything but there was nothing.

"Okay this is weird." You shut the door locked it and ran off to your living room.

"Let's just watch some cartoons." You started to flip through the cartoons to find something worthy to watch, soon you landed across animaniacs one of your favorite childhood shows.

"Finally something to watch." Smiling you  grabbed your food and started to watch.

==========================

Looking in the fridge to see if you had anything to make for lunch, nope nothing. Looking around for your keys sure you didn't need to drive to the store but you need to lock the apartment up.

Walking out you saw a black crow staring down at you watching it creeped you out. Walking down the apartment stairs you saw another crow? Damn how many crows were here today? Soon you heard another camera shudder it was that same creep.

"Fuck off!" You said running off going to the store as fast as you could. Fuck, fuck, fuck that weirdo won't stop following you!

"Go away creep I know your there!" Panicking you ran for the store more people means you'll be safe, right?

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Clair said, she was your favorite cashier she helped you out when that creep came along.

"Yeah it's just that weirdo again." You said as you tried to remember what you needed. You grabbed everything you needed so you didn't have to leave the house.

"That will be 180.66 please." She said looking at her nails then she saw a shadow of a woman.

"Uh I think someone's watching you." You looked up from your wallet.

"I told you it was real!" Still trying to find your credit card. Damn you must have left it at home.

"Hey are you alright?" Clair said she grabbed your shoulder.

"Yeah I think I left my card at home." You said looking a second time trying to find it. Suddenly a woman came up to you she grabbed your shoulder.

"Hey don't worry I can pay for you!" She had dyed blue hair with a black jacket and jeans.

"Oh thank you." You said looking at her. She didn't have to pay for me.

"Thanks again!" You smiled at her she started to give you a bad feeling, she wasn't even in line after you.

Walking out with big bags maybe you should had brought a bag.
Soon your legs felt cold, was it the work out shorts? No, it was a black fog wrapping up your legs making you feel numb. Dropping your bags you tried to take it off? How stupid.

"Get off of me!" Soon you felt the black fog take you in fully. It was so dark and cold, soon you passed out.

What a day...