Chapter 4

Walking to the store once again seeing a gen and shelves of old moldy food. Smell was horrendous it almost made you wanna puke from how much mold was in one place. Never mind that you went to the gen hopping on it you dug around for some wires. You found a green and yellow one putting those two together the gen started with a low grown.

Soon you heard two screams was it Nea and Feng? Maybe someone else could go get them, what if the killer is around. You waited for a second trying to see if someone got them. Soon you saw out of the window large claws came from the air and took Nea.

"Just grab Feng and leave." You ran away from the gen and went to find fengs hook, finding fengs hook you took her off. Running away you went back to the store to find your gen it was slowly dying down. Damnit the killer must be around.

"(Y/n) wait you need to heal me!" Feng yelled at you trying to touch your shoulder.

"I dunno how to do that!" She looked confused on how one of the survivors didn't teach you this.

"Okay here's some bandages just wrap them around my shoulder." She seemed more irritated at you for needing to learn on how to wrap bandages around her.

"Okay I'm done." The bandages we're tightly wrapped around her shoulder it wasn't the best job but it was something she thought.

"Let's work on this gen." She smiled at you while working with the wires, the wires were soon tangled together and done with a satisfactory hum of the gen.

"Alright I think there is 1 more gen." She said gabbing your hand and taking you there. You two didn't know a woman was watching you in jealousy. She then jumped out and then stabbed feng. You looked behind you and saw feng bleeding out you soon got in front of her and took a slash to the face. Your nose was bleeding and one of your eyes were cut in the process.   Feng looked in fear your eye was cut open. You screamed holding onto your eye, the killer looked at you and dropped her weapon she felt terrible of what she did right then and there.

"(Y/N)!" Feng grabbed your body and took you away from the killer, she held onto your face making 'shushing' noises.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" You couldn't look at her you were in so much pain you couldn't even process what was happening.

"You don't have to speak I'll take you somewhere safe." She said as she wrapped a arm around you taking you to a old house. She then laid you down onto one of the couches, as she did she pulled out some bandages and wrapped it around your eyes.

"Stay here I don't know what the other survivor is doing but I'll make sure your safe." She patted your leg and then walked out of the old house.

————————-

"Amy your so stupid how could have you done that to her!" She wiped tears from her eyes and picked up her box cutter. She decided to take revenge for you and will kill that girl.

She walked off in a random direction to find the two, one could be on that gen right now and the other took you away.

Found you

She found a man who had a cig in his mouth and looked like a army veteran. He was working on a gen minding his business and not paying attention. She crouched down spying on him waiting for her chance to pounce.

Three

Two

One

"Gotcha!" She grabbed onto the man and stabbed him two times making him fall to the ground. She picked him up throwing him over her shoulder as she took him to a hook.

"Now that bitch." She ran off trying to find her but no sign of her. Maybe she was hiding.

"I'll find you." She went back to hook and saw the girl hiding then she got up and tried to get bill off hook, but it was to late.

—————————-

You woke up to two earth shattering screams one from a woman and one from a man. So their both dead you can't see shit right now.

"Why me." You got off the couch and started to take off the bandage it stung a bit but that was okay.

"Okay time to get out of here." Soon you heard a glowing sound type noise it sounded nice so you went to it. It was a hatch and it was pitch black in it. Was this a escape?

"Let's find out."

You jumped through