Chapter 6

Walking back to the warm fire you saw Meg freaking out her hands shaking and her face red as a tomato.

"There you are!" She ran up to you and hit you on the head the hugging you.

"I'm fine I just had to clear my mind from that stalker." You said with a light chuckle making Meg smile.

"Well I have the others wanting to meet you." She waved her hand over getting you to move forward. You guys went over to the logs to see a couple more survivors.

"Is this all of them?" Your head tilting as Meg shook her head and made a 'x' with her arms.

"No silly there's more these are just the main ones the others are in trials or resting." She grabbed your shoulder and pointed to a man with glasses and shaggy black hair.

"This is Dwight he's our 'leader' if you think about it." She then pointed to a black haired woman who has a beanie on.

"This is Nea she's really good at distracting the killer she can be a little bitch at sometimes." Meg whispered the last part, she then went to the last one being a girl with black hair in a ponytail and has glasses.

"This is Claudette she can teach you how to heal people." Claudette smiled at you and gave you small wave.

"It's nice meeting y'all but I'm going to bed sorry." You walked off before Nea could grab you and make you stay.

"What's with her problem?" Nea asked in a harsh tone crossing her arms giving a sneer.

"She just got out of a trail leave her be!" Meg yelled at her stomping off making Nea frown. They never fought before and always got along what was with her?

——-

You soon woke up in a farm house being dead pigs hanging and their guts falling out leaving a pool of red.

"I think I'm gonna puke." Holding your mouth you swore you felt like your face was green.

"Hey newbie over here!" Someone yelled it was a lady who looked to be 20 or something. She wore a furry white coat with a bright purple shirt and a black skirt.

"Need you to find the killer and tell me who it is you got that." She grabbed your arm and looked you dead in the eyes making you shiver.

What was her deal?

——————————-