Chapter 3

Soon the black fog unwrapped around your body making you stand up in an area that looked like your town. What happened here?

"Uh hello?" Yelling out you turned your head around trying to see anyone around. The town you remember was broken down and it was dark out. Was I going against the killer from my world? You walked around to the familiar apartments touching the hold rusted metal stair case you looked up, it was blocked off. So you couldn't see your old home anyways.

"I better stop messing around." You stopped touching the old apartment stair case to find a gen that David and Meg talked about. They never said anything how to work on it so you grabbed the wires and touched them together and then a lever. So is this how you do it, this is pretty easy.

SNAP

Another twig snapped and the leaves around crumbled and crushed up where the person was standing. You better get out of here.

You ran off to the old store you used to go to, soon you saw the familiar blue haired girl chasing you down. So she was your stalker.

"Damn this sucks." You scrunched your eyebrows, you grabbed a metal bar and try and smack her with it. She dodged the metal object with her quick movements she hit you with her small box cutter, you moaned in pain the girl giggled.

"I imagined this day when we will meet, your beautiful eyes in pain and that voice was amazing the way you moaned in pain." You could see the drool going down her face with excitement throughout her face.

"I've been watching you for while now I saw your body I've been wanting to touch you, hold you, and! And! And-" but before the blue haired woman was going to continue you hit her with metal bar and she gave out a furious scream.

"I'll make you pay!" She said trying to grab you to bring you back to her. You then saw a pallet and slammed it down on her head. She then let out another scream and a cuss.

"Get away from me freak!" She was mad and sad that you called her a freak you were her light in the world, you were the reason she's still here.

"L-let's start over honey!" She called you honey?! You didn't tolerate this she had no right to call you honey you didn't even know her!

"Don't you ever call me that!" You ran off to the window vaulting through the window running off to another pallet to hit the stalker with. She followed you with her knife in hand trying to get you.

"Hey freak!" A woman with black hair said she threw a rock at her head getting her attention.

"Don't interrupt our conversation with my honey!" She ran off to the black haired woman to kill her. She interrupted you and her time, she was so close to you.

"Finally." Panting you saw another woman with long black hair and a very colorful sweater and pants.

"Let me heal you." She smiled at you and grabbed some medical stuff. She was very gentle with the injury.

"Do you know her?" She looked at you with curious eyes while she was working.

"No not at all she's my freaky stalker." I said still wanting to get out of the position, it was hurting your back.

She nodded, "okay done!" She smiled at you as she picked you up and grabbed your hand to take you to a gen.

"Do you know how to work these?" She asked as she started to get to work, "Yeah I started working on one a couple seconds ago." You grabbed the wires and touched them together and grabbed the lever. You two continued with this for a while until a pop happened.

Then a scream.