Chapter 5

Amy looked back at the campfire she hadn't meet any of the others she heard that 'The Trapper' was the leader of the killers. She looked at her outfit it was blood stained and some pizza geese on it, she also had a camera and a knife holder on her waist. She hadn't realized that there was blood on her, did you notice?

She walked off to see you again hoping you'll give her a second chance.

"You really like that new survivor." She spun over to see a average height man he wore a mask with a smiley face, a black coat, and black jeans.

"Yea so what." She saw him swirling his knife in the air. He then walked over and grabbed her waist.

"Maybe I'll just steal them away from you~."  He had a sick grin underneath that mask and she knew it to.

"You will never." Amy said as she stabbed her knife into his leg and walked off. 'What a creep' she thought, now she knows why she has a camera to take to pictures of you. She lost her collection of pictures of you and your clothing, she was sad about it but what about a new start right?

"Newbie your gonna pay, I'll take them away and make  them scream my name!" He laughed as he walked off flipping her off.

"Yeah right.." she wanted to punch his face so hard and make him feel so much pain, he talks so much maybe she'll just take out his vocal chords.

That sounds like a good idea...

———————————————-

(Y/N) walked into the forest to clear their mind it was weird that they met their stalker.

"This is all to much." Your eye went blind with a gray scar threw it. You rubbed your nose feeling the discomfort the cold air hit you hard making your nose turn red and itch.

"Hey are you cold?" A woman with blue hair? Nodding your head you looked into the starless night, it was a black void pulling you in, it was so beautiful. The woman then grabbed her black coat and wrapped you around it.

"It's so beautiful even if there is no stars." She smiled at you with her dried lips.

"It is." She started to snake a arm around you pulling you in close.

"I think is to close for comfort for me uh." You started to give her back the coat but she then looked at you with a pissed look.

"Fine." She grabbed her coat and stormed off. That was strange who was she? You walked off from the space remembering there are killers out, what should I do next?

—————-

Amy couldn't believe you did that to her, after all the things she's done for you she's even killed a creep for you! She continued to cuss her head off even making new ones up in the spot. Soon she bumped into a large man with a mechanics suit on he was stalking you.

"Hey why are you stalkin' her!?" She yelled out trying to find her knife, nothing. She instead tried to punch him but he grabbed her by the throat throwing her to the other side of him. She tried over and over and over...

But to no avail she failed every time, he did the same thing until she passed out from exhaustion.

I need to beat him..

Her eyes had closed.

Dozing off into a black void of her mind.

———————————-