Chapter 2

Your eyes slowly opened to see a cold dark forest.
"W-what?" Looking around you saw nothing but trees and the dark night sky. Getting up you saw a path leading to two places one went on forever and the other led to a river.

"Maybe I should go to that path first." You looked to the path that led on forever. Walking down it you soon found yourself a fire, with logs, and tents it seems like people are living here.

SNAP

Something snapped! You grabbed the nearest thing to you, it was a big stick, and whipped around to find the source. Was it a bear, wolf, or the person who took you here?

"W-who's there!" You turned to see a woman holding logs she had braided brown hair, a red shirt, and blue jeans.

"Man I didn't even think you would hear that." She gave a light chuckle and put down the logs. She looked at you and put up her hands trying to say she wasn't the bad guy here.

"I'm Meg you must be the new survivor?" She let out her hand for you. You didn't want to take it, what if she was your kidnapper?

"Why am I here!? Did you take me?!" You screamed out at the woman about to hit her but a large figure grabbed the stick before you could.

"Hold it there missy." You turned around to see a figure being of a man he had short brown hair, a scar on his eye, and a blue shirt and blue jeans.

"You must be the newbie how fun." You grabbed a log Meg had dropped and whacked the man giving him a bruise.

"You can give a good swing," He whipped the blood off of his cheek and gave you a hand, "I respect it my names David, David king nice to meet you." He smiled at you, maybe these guys weren't the bad guys?

"I dunno if I can trust you and why are you calling me the new survivor?" You said still holding onto your stick.

"Oh shit I should have explained first." Meg stated she was standing there with here hands on her waist. She walked over to you and touched your shoulder.

"You've been captured by the entity, soon you will have a trial to go to with a killer and have to finish gens to escape the trail." She gave you a quick explanation and pat you on the back and she walked off to the fire to sit down on the big log.

"You'll get the hang of it, oh and there are others." She yelled back to you. That basically didn't tell you anything!

"Yeah okay, still doesn't answer my question." She sighed and asked David with her eyes to tell you. She was to tired from her trials today and from doing her duties of finding logs for the fire.

"Okay, we are the survivors we have to loop the killers for others to do gens, if the killer gets ya you will be hooked and they hurt a lot, then when all the gens are done you will have open the exit gates." Nodding you put down the log and picked up the other logs to help out. Waking over to David you looked up to him.

"Im sorry about hittin ya, I thought you were my stalker for a second." You laughed a bit and walked off. David seemed mad, was it the part about the stalker?

"Hey where do I put these Meg?" She pointed next to the burning fire you dropped them off and sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry I was about to hit you I thought you were my stalker." She looked over with a questioning look with a what look.

"I had this stalker for 1 year now and they keep taking pictures of me, sending me weird gifts and notes, and worst of all was the clothing! They send me panties and bras saying these would look good on me!" Meg looked at you crazy, in her head she knows why you would have a stalker your beautiful, have an amazing voice, and a great bod.

"That's weird hopefully they didn't come here with you as a new killer." You looked at her with shock the entity can do that!

"Anyways what's your name?" She looked at you with questioning eyes. She was trying to calm you down from the situation, and she didn't want to know more about your stalker it was starting to make her mad. Why was she feeling mad about a stalker of a new survivor? She never felt this way with anyone else so why was it you?

"My names (y/n) nice to meet you." You snapped her out of her thoughts when you said your name. She looked at you and then your hand you gave out she gladly took it, the feeling of your (s/c) hand felt amazing to Meg it was so soft to her and warm. She just wanted to hold it forever, she wanted to kiss it forever, she wanted to smell it. What? Why did she think of that. Never mind she thought it was just some random thought nothing more.

Soon a black fog wrapped around your legs again taking you in slowly again. Not this again. Meg was sad that you had to be taken away from her, she was going to miss your sweet voice.

"Looks like your going to a trail." She said giving you a sweet smiling meaning good luck. Nodding you waited for the fog to take you in.