゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓛𝓞𝓖𝓤𝓔﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

I looked out of the window as I daydreamt and didn't even realize that my teacher was yelling at me

I looked out of the window as I daydreamt and didn't even realize that my teacher was yelling at me. "Y/n, pay attention!" she yelled angrily, I frowned as I responded "Yes Ms. Sakura.." and this time I actually payed attention, not wanting my teacher to yell at me again.

I heard the bell ring as I got up and packed up, I walked out of the classroom and saw my best friend Tachibana Hinata, so I walked towards her.  "Hina-san!" I yelled in a cheerful voice while waving, she then smiled and waved back.

"I was wondering if you'd like to walk home with me and Takemichi" Hinata asked. I nodded as her boyfriend walked over, "Ready to go Hinata?" Takemichi asked and she smiled. "Yup! Also Y/n's walking home with us" Hinata replied. "I see, well then, we should get going then." he said.

We were walking in silence, it was quite peaceful so I decided to look out into the distance. I feel like daydreaming again.. I wasn't even halfway into my imagination when Hinata suddenly tapped my shoulder. "You're daydreaming again, how was it?" she smiled.

"It was great.." I responded not looking at her, we then arrived at out apartments and Takemichi waved goodbye to his girlfriend and walked off. I then entered the apartment my mom, and I live in.

I decided not to let them know I arrived, I silently removed my shoes and walked towards my room quietly. I was almost at my door when suddenly my mom yelled at me, "Y/n!" she angrily yelled, I gulped as I put my stuff down and walked to the kitchen.

"Y-Yes mother..?" I replied nervously, "I told you several times, do not call me mother! It's ma'am to you!" she yelled, a vein suddenly popping out. "S-Sorry Ma'am!" I yelled nervously. "How dare you get F's on your grades!" she yelled again.

She then slapped me, making my cheeks feel numb. She then pulled out her belt and started to beat me with it, I just curved into a puff ball as she started to beat me harder and harder. Once the session was finished, "Go to your room, I hope that teaches you a lesson".

I stood up from my spot, blood dripping from my body and my cheeks still numb. I walked towards my room, but I stopped by to go to the bathroom to bandage up. I was planning to finally free myself from this hellhole they put me through.

I then walked back to my room and closed the door, I went to the closet and grabbed a bag that was available. I grabbed a few clothes, food, etc. while getting my futon ready, I decided that I'll escape at Midnight.

I set my alarm at that exact time and prayed before I went to bed, I was hungry too.. but I'll manage. Come to think of it, I haven't seen my father, I used to have twin siblings but they died in a car crash 2 years ago.

My alarmed then woke me up so I went to turn it off quickly before my mom hears it,  she's a heavy sleeper so it wouldn't matter. I then rolled my futon and put it away in the closet, I then changed my clothing and grabbed my stuff.

I opened the door to my room and walked out, making sure to keep the door quiet. I tiptoed towards the door, I was relieved to see the door in sight. I then opened the door, and closing it after me.

I breathed in the air that was slapping me softly in the face, I smiled in relief as I walked down the stairwell. Once I arrived at the first floor, I didn't know where to go either at Hina's apartment or on my own. 

'My mother would easily find me if I stayed with Hinata..' I mumbled as I finally made the decision. I then called my childhood friend, Takashi Mitsuya. "It's the middle of the night, what is it that you need N/n-san?", "H-Hey Mitsuya.. I was wondering if you could come pick me up.."

He sighed as he responded "Sure.. at **** right?", "Yeah..". "Well I'll see you once I arrive.." and the call ended. 

Word Count: 744 words