10.

I was staring at the window, rain pouring down, I was too lazy to work

I was staring at the window, rain pouring down, I was too lazy to work. I heard someone call my name so I turned to look at the owner of the voice, "Y/n, are you alright?" Hinata spoke in a worried voice, I hummed in response.

"If something's on your mind, you can come and talk to me" Hinata spoke, I nodded as I looked at the window again.. still confused.

...

School finally ended, tonight was when we go to the festival. I rushed to the school gates to see Mitsuya, I smiled and decided to surprise him, I crept up slowly and I heard a screech from him. I laughed as I let go of his shoulders, "That was a surprise," Mitsuya laughed nervously, I just chuckled.

...

Mitsuya's POV:

My face felt warm and my heartbeat was beating faster... I have no idea what this feeling is, I might figure it out sooner.. Oh right.. the road is what I should be focusing on.

...

Back to Y/n's POV:

I decided to go get some snacks at the convenience store, I wore a f/c crop top t-shirt and some baggy jeans. I then walked out of the house, I started to walk to the convenience store and along the way I saw delinquents on the side walk smoking.

I walked faster, trying not to be noticed by them but somehow they did anyway. "Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" A guy spoke with a smug smirk, walking towards me. "Are you looking for some attention? Well you got what you came here for.." another guy spoke.

I looked at them with a pissed off face as I was not having it, so I snapped "Look. I'm not looking for any trouble, if you want trouble then go find it somewhere ELSE." I then looked away and started walking away.

"Ohoho someone's feisty~" a guy then spoke, the rest of them started walking in my direction. I made a 'tsk' sound as I started walking faster, "C'mon, sassy girl" another guy spoke. I then started breaking into a run, 'the convenience store nearby but I have to loose these idiots first.' I thought to myself.

As I ran in random directions, I managed to hide on one of the alleyways and then they ran past me as I hid behind a trash bin. It was gross but I had to escape one way or another. As the coast was clear, I started walk out of the alleyway and walking towards the convenience store. I then pushed on the door to get in.

I bought some drinks and dorayaki, but I found out that they had Taiyaki in this store so of course I couldn't give up on it, I bought 5 fish-filled with delicious red bean paste. I purchased the snacks and walked out of the store, since I was hungry, I took out a Taiyaki and started eating.

As I started walking, I came across Hina and her boyfriend Takemichi, they seem to be spying on someone so I decided to go check it out. As I walked closer, I saw Mikey and a girl who seemed to be similar to Mikey. I tapped on Hina's shoulder and she jumped back a bit but calmed down soon after "Y/n-chan what are you doing here?" Hina asked, "I just saw you two awkwardly sitting down, it seemed that you're spying on Mikey?" I spoke in a quiet voice.

"Yes it's because.. we're trying to figure out if Mikey and Emma are dating..." Hina spoke "I see.." I then stared at Mikey and the girl but then I remembered something, I had to get back. I then excused myself and said goodbye, while quietly trying to sneak out.

I managed to escape but as soon as I was far enough and I bumped into someone, I fell back but I managed to catch myself.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Draken spoke, it was just Draken. As I sighed, I looked up at him and he was looking away again. "Well, I have to get back, if you excuse me then I'll be on my way." I said as I waved goodbye to him.

I started walking to the direction I came from.

Word Count: 719

Thanks for 5.5k reads ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

5k reads ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)