3.

"Sure, why not" I replied as I softly swooped up the delicious red bean paste out of his hands

"Sure, why not" I replied as I softly swooped up the delicious red bean paste out of his hands. As I was eating Dorayaki, I noticed that there was people who were walking towards the shrine. They all had the same black leather cardigan on, it was a confusing sight so I went towards Mitsuya "Hey, Mitsuya? What's with the people that came here?" I asked.

He then turned to look at me and smiled "They're gang members Y/n," he responded, I had an 'o' expression on my face. I looked up the sky as it was the sky was colored a lavender, 'The sky sure is pretty..' I mumbled, he nodded.

As the meeting was over, Mikey and Draken went over to me and Mitsuya "Heyy, so.." Mikey started, "He was wondering if we could hang out tomorrow.." Draken continued for him. "K-Kenchin..!" Mikey said as he pulled on his tall friend's ear.

Mikey and Draken's POV

'Why would you say it so directly Kenchin..!' I whispered angrily 'Well I just wanted to, what do you want me to do..' he replied, 'not saying it directly!'. 'It's too late now,' he replied, 'Anyways, I was wondering if we could let Y/n join Toman..' I said as I looked back to see Y/n who was talking to Mitsuya.

I was quite angered by this but tried to ignore it as I did not want to look suspicious, 'Are you crazy?! You want Y/n to get hurt?!' he whispered angrily, 'I was just thinking that we could get closer to her, dummy..!' I argued back, we then stopped our tantrum as we looked back at the two.

Back to your POV

"What are they talking about?" I asked as I looked at Mitsuya, Mitsuya chuckled nervously. "I have no idea..?" he then responded. As they stopped whispering, they then walked over to me "I also have to make a confession" Mikey stated, "I'd like you, Y/n, to be our spy" Mikey continued.

"What for?" Mitsuya asked, "Oh uh, for no apparent reason" Mikey replied while smiling. "What if I say no?" Mitsuya said as he was quite pissed with the situation, "It's alright Mitsuya, I'm quite interested.." I replied looking at him.

"But you can get hurt!" Mitsuya said as he grabbed my shoulders and shaking me, "Don't worry, we'll protect her..!" Mikey started. "There's no wrong answer you know?" Draken spoke, "You can join but you can turn your back and decline the offer," Draken spoke while stating facts.

Mikey then turned to look at his friend while a vein popping out, "Anyways, enough of that.. I'd like you to meet with us at the warehouse" Mikey spoke while turning to look at me. I nodded, curious on why he wanted me to meet me there.

"Shall we go home now Y/n?" Mitsuya asked, looking at me, I nodded "See ya tomorrow, Mikey, Draken-kun!" I said smiling, waving at the two males who were looking at me and Mitsuya, "Wait!" Mikey spoke, I turned to look at him "Do you have a phone?" he asked. I nodded, "Can I borrow it for a second?", "Sure..?" I replied as I gave him my phone.

Mikey then ran towards Draken, Mitsuya then went to my side "What are they doing?" Mitsuya whispered as we were looking towards their direction, Draken was putting something into my phone and Mikey was just waiting for Draken to finish.

Draken then gave Mikey my phone back. "Here you go, Y/n! See you tomorrow," Mikey smiled while putting his arms at the back of his head as we walked off. I looked back at Mikey who was looking down on us, before smiling and waving.

That warm smile seems to comfort me, but... there's something off with that smile.. I shoved it off as a some sort of hallucination...

The Next Day

I was eating my breakfast with Mitsuya and his sisters when suddenly I got a notification on my phone, I turned on my phone and saw that it was Mikey. 

Mikey (っ^▿^)💨

Heyy Y/n!

Y/n ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

Hey Mikey, what's up?

Mikey (っ^▿^)💨

Doing good..?  Anyways as I was saying, 

after the fight, would you like to come eat

Dorayaki with me?

Y/n ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

Sure, why not?

Mikey (っ^▿^)💨

Okayy! See you at 10!

I smiled as I turned off my phone, "Was that Mikey?" Mitsuya suddenly asked as I looked up at him,as his sisters were already gone. I hummed as I finished up my breakfast, I then stood up and went towards the door, Mitsuya suddenly grabbed my waist and turned me towards him.

"Be careful alright? I can't lose a person important to me.." Mitsuya whispered as I blushed. "I-I'll be careful.." I replied as I removed his hands from my waist. "Bye Mitsuya! I'll see you later!" I spoke, smiling while waving goodbye.

I could see him frown as he waved goodbye anyway, and I was on my way to the warehouse.

Word Count: 852