8.

Today was a still a new day, hanging out with my best friend Tachibana Hinata, avoiding Mikey at all costs, and

Today was a still a new day, hanging out with my best friend Tachibana Hinata, avoiding Mikey at all costs, and.. school. As I was walking to my last period of the day, I heard someone call out my name and it was Draken; A.k.a. - Kenchin. 

I greeted him with a smile but he just stared at me, "A 's-special' p-person wants to meet y-you o-outside" Draken suddenly spoke, but I noticed that he was stuttering and got worried so I poked his arm. 

He suddenly looked at me, "Right.. we have a meeting later" Draken replied, "Shouldn't you come with me?" I asked looking at him with a smile, "I- Uh.. I have a matter to attend to..?", "What matter? Hm.. don't lie." I spoke, puffing my cheeks out of annoyance.

He looked around, hesitating at my request "I don't really say this that often.. fine...but, only for you.." he replied, sighing.. eyes still not meeting with mine. "Great--" I was then interrupted, "But I can't show my self, to that said 'person'.." Draken interrupted.

"As long as you're there, I don't mind.." I replied, Draken walking beside me. I was chatting with Draken about.. food (I'm always about that life, also, I'm hungry while writing this-)then everything went black for an unknown reason..

...

No one's POV

...

Darkness suddenly eludes you but you suddenly saw a light at the end of the endless road of darkness.. You rush to the light but you saw the illusion of twins laughing around a flower bed.. wind softly touching your cheeks, they noticed you looking at the ground.. 

Rushing towards you with tears of joy, "Nee-san!" they suddenly yelled and now you're surrounded by their embrace. "Huh..? B/n and B/n..?"  you widen your eyes with shock, quickly embracing your younger twin brothers.. tears running down your cheeks with a smile.

Then, a man emerges from the light "Hello dear Y/n.." he spoke with a soft little smile "Otosan!" the twins suddenly looked behind them with joyful smiles. While you just looked at the man standing right in front of you, confused.

Then everything went black... but suddenly someone's calling your name, you then slowly opened your eyes and saw Draken at a chair, sleeping peacefully. "Draken-kun? why are we at the nurses office?" I spoke while looking around.

Your POV:

He fluttered his eyes, and looked at you with a smile "You suddenly fell asleep on the stairs, but if I wasn't there then I would've feared the worst.." Draken said, avoiding eye contact.

{Sorry if this chapter is short ✍( ˘︹˘ ) | Currently rushing my work because it's almost the end of my school quarter ≧◠‿◠≦✌ | Hope you enjoyed}