12.

Another time skip

Another time skip

It has been a few more weeks since everything was as it was, your mother didn't bother searching for you or calling the police. You assume that everything would go smoothly, in which.. it does.. but.. your head has been hurting a lot more recently, Mitsuya tried to give you painkillers.. it helps but it just starts to spike up again. Mitsuya was gonna make sure that you were going to be alright for a couple of days but seeing that your health has not improve, not one bit. He decided that it was time to take you to the hospital to see what was wrong with you. 

The results came back negative and that you were alright, though they suggested to go to a pharmacy to help with your 'migraine'.

"Ugh.. I feel shit.." you whined to Mitsuya who held your hand while making the bed comfortable for you to lay in, "It's alright Y/n.. you'll feel.. all better.. soon." Mitsuya's eyes softened with concern, "Just try to take it easy, hm? I'm not going anywhere until you feel all better." Mitsuya closed his eyes as he squeezed your hand.

"You better not be lying to me.." with all the light that was getting in your eye, you decided to close your eyes as the light was getting unbearable to look at. "Everything will be alright.." was all you could hear from Mitsuya before you were gone like the light. 

~~~

As you dreamt, you could see flashbacks, bits and pieces of things you don't even know? Could it be the future or what? "Y/n, I know about your severe headache.. It was the only way to get you out of bed." you heard a voice out of nowhere, you quickly turned your head but saw no one. "How many times have I told you to clean your room! You rat!" it felt like something had stabbed you in the heart hence hearing your mother's words, "She's not a rat ,Yuiko." your father spoke as he embraced you while looking at your mother. You always knew your father tried his best to defend you while he was there. Your mother, on the other hand, was a piece of shit to you but you couldn't admit that you still cared for her.

Maybe you two could find a better understanding in the next life.. and ever since that crash, your mother had changed completely, not the understanding woman she once was and all she had to do was take care of you but she couldn't even do that now could she? "N/n!" you heard laughter behind you, you turned around again to see no body.. now you were sure that you were going insane but you felt four pairs of arms hug you tightly. Your pupils dilated as you saw your twin brothers smiling up at you with glee. "Where have you been? Mama's missed you! and Papa too!"  Akira looked at you with tears in his eyes while Asa was smiling cheerfully. These two were always complete opposites though they always seemed like they wanted to stick with you where ever you were and here you are, getting emotional as you crouched down to hug them. 

Their tiny hands wrapped around your waist as they slightly fell down onto your lap, their hair flowing with the wind. The grassy fields being as windy that it could make the three of you float into the air and disappear into space, even so, something held the three of you down.. It was your father. "I'm sorry, really." your father looked at your little brothers. "Wake up.."