2.

As I arrived, they  were all bowing to a certain someone "Good work President!" everyone says, I was confused so I walked closer and saw a tall male and a short blonde male, 'they seem to look familiar

As I arrived, they  were all bowing to a certain someone "Good work President!" everyone says, I was confused so I walked closer and saw a tall male and a short blonde male, 'they seem to look familiar..' I mumbled as I got closer. 'I-Is that Mikey?!' I gasped as I looked at the tall male again, 'R-Ryuguji?!'. I feel bad for that blond guy who's clearly beat up.

 I then started to walk away as I did not want to get involved with anything, someone suddenly yells out in the distance behind me. "Hey you!" the voice spoke, I nervously turned around to look at the owner of the voice.

"H-Hello?" I closed my eyes while smiling, nervously while thinking of killing myself. I opened my eyes and saw Mikey smiling with a little blood on his face, "M-Mikey?! S-Sorry, what is it that you need?" I stuttered while hoping not to die.

As he was about to talk, Ryuguji or Draken walked up behind him "Hmm? Is this the girl you've been mentioning to me?" He spoke, clearly out of place. I looked at Mikey as his face flushed, clearly looking like a red tomato so I asked him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I tilted my head as Mikey looked at me, "A-Anyways! Shall we hang out later..?" he spoke as he changed the topic. "Sure.. why not..?" I was hesitant but agreed anyway, "Where shall we meet?" I asked for the location.

"Maybe at.. Musashi Shrine?" Mikey replied as he put one of his index fingers on his chin while looking up at the sky, questioning himself. "Yeah, maybe we could bring Dorayaki and Taiyaki as well!" Mikey spoke as he smiled.

I smiled nervously "A-Alright.. Oh, I have to get to class, see you later then..!" I spoke as I waved goodbye while speed-walking. 'I actually talked to them! I didn't know my luck was this lucky!' I thought to myself as my eyes sparkled.

But I have this uneasy feeling that I couldn't seem to tell... It's probably just my imagination, I should focus on getting to class first. 

Mikey's POV

Why am I like this..? I never feel this deeply in-love with someone... But, she's different..? I always get this feeling of, wanting to keep her all. to. my. self. It just feels weird, I guess this feeling won't go away until I. get. what. I. want.

Back to your POV

As I arrived at my 8th period class, Hinata was waving at me to come sit with her so I then went towards her "Hey Hina-san!", "Hey Y/n-san, how's your day going?" she asked "It's doing great so far, and yours?" I replied, "It's doing great as well," "Good to hear".

As class was in session, I was getting a little drowsy but excited at the same time! I still couldn't believe that I actually talked to the people I idolized! I'm still surprised how Mikey took a liking to me for no apparent reason.. As I was staring at the clock while smiling, the teacher handed out papers.

"Alright class, we'll be doing this quiz, to see what you actually know" the teacher said while smiling, I just stared at the quiz as it had some questions I was unsure of. I grabbed my pen and started writing, this might take a while to do.. 

After 15 minutes I finally finished the quiz, I sighed "How did it go?" Hina asked "I'm tired, but it was alright I guess.." I replied while laying my head on my desk. The bell rang, I then grabbed my bag and walked out the door while talking to Hinata.

We then put on our other shoes as we were talking about random things, we then walked out and saw Mitsuya so I walked towards him. "Mitsuya!" I yelled cheerfully, he then noticed and waved back "Hey Y/n-san, ready to go?", I hummed as I went towards his motorcycle. 

I waved goodbye to Hinata as I went to hold onto Mitsuya's waist, I felt that feeling again.. it feels like someone's watching me. I continued to ignore the paranoia out of me and calm down when the wind hits my face softly as my H/c flow in the wind.

We then arrived at a specific place, it had long ass staircases and it looks like it's place where a shrine is at. Me and Mitsuya were walking up the stairs as I was eternally crying on the inside, we finally arrived at the top. 

I stopped to catch my breath 'finally, I survived climbing those stairs' I mumbled while huffing. As I was feeling a little better, I looked up and saw Mitsuya, Mikey and Draken. I was confused on why the two were there so I walked closer to them.

"Heyy, so what might be important that you want me to know-" I went towards Mitsuya, "Wait, so you're the person Mitsuya wanted us to meet?!" Mikey asked as his eyes sparkled a little. "Well yeah- wait do you guys know each other?!" Mitsuya asked in a sudden shock.

"Yeah, we met when there was a fight going on.." I replied, "Are you alright?! are you hurt?" Mitsuya spoke as he inspected my face. I then heard Mikey pouting as I looked over, he looked so adorable, "Aw! you look so cute Mikey!" I smiled as I went towards him.

His eyes widened, turning red while doing so. I then hear Draken, "This is the first time I saw him this red..", "Same experience here..". "H-Hey! S-Stop touching my f-face!" he spoke while covering his face, "I have Dorayaki, want some?" he asked not looking at me.

Word Count: 958