five

jude and luke were both sitting on the swings at their local playground. the creaking of the swings was the only noise you could hear until luke piped up, "so why are we here exactly?" he asked digging his foot in the sand.

jude looked at him and chuckled, "what, am i really that boring?"

luke rolled his eyes and gently swatted her shoulder. "i was just curious as to why you would invite a stranger to hang out with you" he asked now swinging slowly.

"its not a crime to want to hang out with someone is it?" jude raised her eyebrow and kicked off of the ground to gain speed to go higher.

luke chuckled and shook his head, "guess not" he mumbled and looked up at the sky, squinting slightly.

jude planted her foot in the sand and got off of the swing and made her way to the bench, "come sit with me" she patted the spot next to her and smiled.

luke got off the swing and sat next to her, after brushing off the dirt and sand on the bench. "i forgot to ask you," he started and faced jude suddenly looking serious, "how are you today?"

she blinked in response, "what?"

"how are you?" he repeated.

jude scrunched her eyebrows together, "im fine" after a long pause she continued, "how about you?"

luke smiled, "im great" and looked straight at the playground not saying anything else, he didn't want to mention about what had happened last night in fear of her breaking down so he just kept quiet and played a song on his phone.

wow this chapter was so eventful, and so long.

im so so srry that this took so long and it wasn't worth waiting!! im just having authors block :// but thank u all for the votes nd comments, it really means a lot to me :)