weeks later

Wilbur POV

Me and Quackity have been dating for close to 3 weeks now and I'm planning on telling my family, as well as Quackity telling his. Dad is letting Q stay the night, and that's kinds how we're gonna tell him. 

We're walking home together like usual and just casually talking. "how do you plan we tell your Dad and brothers?" he asked looking up at me. "I don't really know, I guess we can just do what we feel is right" I said looking at the road. "solid plan" he said. the rest of the walk was mostly quiet besides  jokingly flirting with each other. we turned the corner to my house, and were greeted my by Mom. 

we went up to my room and watched YouTube. we planned on telling them over dinner, and after what felt like 5 minutes witch was accually 3 hours, that time came. I have never been so scared to eat dinner with my family. 

we sat down and started eating. I finally got the guts to say something. "Mom, Dad, Tommy, Techno- I have- I have something to say" I said stuttering because I was really nervous. "what is it sweet-heart?" my Mom asked as everyone stared at me. "well. this isn't easy to say, but I think I'm gay" they all looked at me. I was honestly petrified. I didn't know how they'd react. "it's ok Wilbur, We support you no matter what" Dad said. "there's one more thing" I said looking at Quackity, then back at my family. "Oh God dammit Will just say that we're together already holy shit" Q said looking at me. everyone looked at him, than back at me.

"Holy fuck you're gay with HIM?!?! why him?!?! Quackity my brother's a dick how did you manage to get Q?!?" Tommy said being an anoying little brother. I dramaticlaly pretended to be offended, and Quackity starting laughing histaracly. 

I guess that went better than expected. next to tell his family. this will be fun

(DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN cliff hangerrrrrrrrrrr. what happends next? I dont know. how will his family react?? keep reading to find out when I update this in 600000000000000 years MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)