Wilbur's fam :DD

*This is like last chapter, buuut it's with Wilbur's family and not on his birthday*

Wilbur POV

Life has been hard the past few years. I was left with my child, and that's honestly no surprise, being that she was a whore and I don't even know if she's my kid. But either way - if she's mine or not - I am still going to protect her with my life. She looks nothing like me - because she's a fox - but that doesn't matter.

I was taught that a father doesn't mean he needs to be biological, but he just had to have been there for you when you were at your lowest times.

Today something I've been dreading for the past few years now. I'm scared to know how my family will react when I tell them I like guys - I mean, how is it possible for me to know if they'll support me? They could act ever so nice and supportive on the outside - then BAM! They hate me, they threaten to throw me out of the house, I have to get a girlfriend to be 'loved' in my family, i get into an EXTREMELY toxic relationship because i act like i love her but im gay.

Why the hell do i always think of what could go wrong in any situation?!

My plan is to just flat-out say "I'm gay" tonight at dinner. No special plan, just me admitting to them that I'm not the golden child - unlike Techno. He's the oldest, the tallest, the smartest, the one who takes criticism well and the one who is good at combat training. He's like the perfect child who couldn't do anything wrong.

But anyway -

We have dinner as a family once a week on Fridays, and we talk about what went on that week. That's when I'm going to speak up and say what I need to say. So I've been dreading tonight all week.

*At Dinner*

I sat beside Techno and Tommy at one side of the table, while Mother and Father sat on the other side. We had spaghetti, and I was too nervous to even eat.

"Wilbur is everything okay? You've barely touched your food"

Mother said. Everyone looked at me - and I was terrified. The table went silent. 'Should I tell them now? Or should I wait?'

Thoughts filled my head - most were negative and a small proportion of them were decent.

Fuck it.

"Umm... yea something has been bothering me actually...."

"You can tell us Wilbur," my Father Phil said. Well. There's no turning back now.

I swallowed my fear, and spoke up.

"Ithinkilikeboys"

I mumble-speed talked. I didn't want them to hear but I needed them to.

"What was that?"

Tommy said, looking at me. "Okay, so I like boys- and I don't know what you're going to say, but now it's out there." I said, turning my head to face my parents.

"It's okay Wilbur, we accept you." My Mother said. Suddenly it felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. "Yea you're still my brother whether you like tits or cock" Techno said, surprising everyone. He normally stayed quiet in dramatic family situations. He also rarely ever swore, which was also a big surprise.

Everyone went quiet - again.

"What? Y'all swear all the time and when I do it's surprising?" Techno said, throwing his arms up in confusion. "Well you never swear!" Tommy and I said in unison.

"Oh well"

Techno said, going back to eating. After a few seconds, we all did too.

*Later*

I'd say that today went well. I thought they wouldn't accept me, and I thought the worst. But I guess I did all of that worrying for nothing.

{620 words damn-}

Long chapter for y'all's wait, so your welcome